Lame Joke Thread

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
That took me waaaaay to long to figure out. (had to say it out loud to finally understand)

X-DX-D

I was at the bar the other night with my buddy having some beers. We had been there a while when two large girls came up to the bar and ordered some drinks. I noticed when they ordered they both had strong accents so I said ‘Hi, are you two girls from Scotland?’ One of them spoke up, with quite an attitude and said ‘it’s WALES you idiot!!!’

So I immediately said ‘Sorry, are you two Whales from Scotland?’

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I was also at a bar with a buddy recently. A large girl started dancing on the table. I looked over and said to her ‘nice legs!’
She replied, ‘thanks, you really think so?’
I said, ‘well, yeah. Any other table would have broke by now’.

Last edited:

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
My cousin is always texting me lame jokes so this thread is appropriate. I'm almost embarrassed to repeat them, almost.....:rofl:

A weasel walks into a bar, the bartender looks up and says "wow, in all my years I have never seen a weasel stop in, what can I get ya?" POP, goes the weasel.

Mike

Pile of parts

My cousin is always texting me lame jokes so this thread is appropriate. I'm almost embarrassed to repeat them, almost.....:rofl:

A weasel walks into a bar, the bartender looks up and says "wow, in all my years I have never seen a weasel stop in, what can I get ya?" POP, goes the weasel.

Mike
Your cousin and I must listen to the same radio station.