Lame Joke Thread

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
That took me waaaaay to long to figure out. (had to say it out loud to finally understand)

X-DX-D

I was at the bar the other night with my buddy having some beers. We had been there a while when two large girls came up to the bar and ordered some drinks. I noticed when they ordered they both had strong accents so I said ‘Hi, are you two girls from Scotland?’ One of them spoke up, with quite an attitude and said ‘it’s WALES you idiot!!!’

So I immediately said ‘Sorry, are you two Whales from Scotland?’

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
My cousin is always texting me lame jokes so this thread is appropriate. I'm almost embarrassed to repeat them, almost.....:rofl:

A weasel walks into a bar, the bartender looks up and says "wow, in all my years I have never seen a weasel stop in, what can I get ya?" POP, goes the weasel.

Mike

Pile of parts

My cousin is always texting me lame jokes so this thread is appropriate. I'm almost embarrassed to repeat them, almost.....:rofl:

A weasel walks into a bar, the bartender looks up and says "wow, in all my years I have never seen a weasel stop in, what can I get ya?" POP, goes the weasel.

Mike
Your cousin and I must listen to the same radio station.