Lets see the BRAINS of RME

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
bored, so bored, I read this WHOLE thread after it being posted today.

And you thought I was dumb because I thought the plane would not fly ... geeze ...

Cody did provide some drama however ... so almost worth the read

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Once again, of course the damn thing will not fly.

How is this thread suppose to live othewise?

did I start drama here? Maybe I'll go back and read it.

It's elementary physics. hHe thrust for the plane is provided by the turbine motors moving air--not the tires propelling the plane. You could put the plane on an ice sheet with zero friction (obviously hypothetical--but it still works) and the plane would still move because the thrust of the plane IS NOT PROVIDED BY THE TIRES THAT ARE ON THE GROUND.

If it were a car, it would not move, being that it's a plane it takes off just the same.

I swear we covered this somewhere in this thread ;)

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
Boring

It's elementary physics. hHe thrust for the plane is provided by the turbine motors moving air--not the tires propelling the plane. You could put the plane on an ice sheet with zero friction (obviously hypothetical--but it still works) and the plane would still move because the thrust of the plane IS NOT PROVIDED BY THE TIRES THAT ARE ON THE GROUND.

If it were a car, it would not move, being that it's a plane it takes off just the same.

Meat_

Banned
did I start drama here? Maybe I'll go back and read it.

In the interest of I hate this thread. Timp is just instigating ;)

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
I wish I would have know that was you at the time ... did not know this until after I got home that night .... I would have given you some **** on the spot

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Well you know, it's kindof like when I had a donkey under the Blazer in my avatar... everyone expected to see a jackass and a Blazer, it's funny how everyone always recognized me :confused:

You and Cody should team up and fight crime or something!!! I mean, you're a jackass, he looks like someone from Jackass, it all just fits!!

:rofl::rofl:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I just re-read this too--and I have to say that was one of my better asshole call-outs! I should keep a record of posts like that cause I don't even remember coming up with some of that stuff.