March 16-17 mini wanna-be expedition: Rattlesnake --> Pony Express --> Little Sahara

Thor96

Hey im totally in! Just need to get off work. Also my neighbor might come with me too. Im just a noob haha so this will be great learning expierience

sixstringsteve

Welcome to RME Thor96. I'm looking forward to it. This is a perfect noob trail, and we'll be a small group so it'll be easy to learn. You should post up in the "new members" thread and tell us more about your rig and how you found out about RME.

Yikes, only a week left to go. I'd better get my rig off jackstands...

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Steve do you happen to have an extra CB Mic I could use just to test my CB out with. I remember last time we were out I could hear everyone but couldn't talk. I want to make sure its just the Mic before I go buy one only to find out my cb is toast.

airmanwilliams

Steve do you happen to have an extra CB Mic I could use just to test my CB out with. I remember last time we were out I could hear everyone but couldn't talk. I want to make sure its just the Mic before I go buy one only to find out my cb is toast.

I may not join you guys till late but if you are in the bountiful area tonight or tomorrow night stop by willey honda and you can use mine, I work there from 4-8 tonight and 12-7 tomorrow.

sixstringsteve

I actually have the same problem; i can hear others, but they can't hear me. I have a brand new CB that we can use the new mic to troubleshoot. I've been waiting for someone else with a CB to see if I can transmit with it.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
And thanks for the offer Brandon. I won't be down south at all today. Actually ill be fishing all day once I get the alignment done on the jeep.

4biker

Put me down as a maybe - it will depend on how much I get done on the 4Runner and trailer this weekend. I'd like to at least get through Rattlesnake to see where I'm rubbing with the new tires.

sixstringsteve

sweet. It'll be great to have you Tyler.

I have room for one passenger if anyone wants to ride along and doesn't have a rig.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Even if I have to work Friday and if I get out early enough I might head out and sleep in the jeep. At least then I won't need to get up at five in the morning.