Memorial Weekend in Moab

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I will be down there with my family but if they drive me too much up the wall I am down with running some trails.. anyone want to run Fins and Things on Friday afternoon 5/26?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'd like to spend some time out at area bfe, but other than that I'm open for trails. Let's get a crew going here... :)

1995zj

I'm addicted
I will be down there with my rig along with my two brothers and my dad. So what day would everyone want to do BFE?

Last edited:

KToy

bfe upper helldorado and coyote canyon im sure.

maybe behind the rocks and then maybe escalator and the bigger hot tub and possibly potato salad.

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Anybody interested in Pritchett on either Saturday 27th or Monday 29th? I have to do the Tails n' Trails run on Sunday, but I'm itching to try the new mod's on Pritchett.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
drtsqrl said:
Anybody interested in Pritchett on either Saturday 27th or Monday 29th? I have to do the Tails n' Trails run on Sunday, but I'm itching to try the new mod's on Pritchett.

Yes, definately! Pritchet is still my favorite trail down there.

I will have to turn around at the top and come out at the bottom though... until I install that auto pilot so my truck will meet me at the end of the trails. :D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Where are the meeting spots? Looks like were gonna have several groups going to several different trails each day.

Should we just do the City Market meet up in the mornings?

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Originally posted by Herzog:
Yes, definately! Pritchet is still my favorite trail down there.

I will have to turn around at the top and come out at the bottom though... until I install that auto pilot so my truck will meet me at the end of the trails.

Great! Just let me know which day and where/when to meet, and I'll be there.

Jeff