Memorial Weekend in Moab

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'd like to spend some time in Area BFE, but I'd also like to get my annual Rusty Nail & Pritchet run in as well.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Herzog said:
I'd like to spend some time in Area BFE, but I'd also like to get my annual Rusty Nail & Pritchet run in as well.
I will be hitting those same areas. Let me know what days you are doing what trails and I'll see if I can hook up with you guys.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Herzog said:
Yes, definately! Pritchet is still my favorite trail down there.

I will have to turn around at the top and come out at the bottom though... until I install that auto pilot so my truck will meet me at the end of the trails. :D
If you want, I can follow you out and you can park your truck at the turn off for area BFE and then take you back to your buggie at Pritchett...

Oh, and yes, I plan on going to Moab.... :D

fordy4

I'd be up for pritchett if it was on the 27th and ya'll don't mind the wife and kids. We would have to make the trip back down pritchett as well.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
fordy4 said:
I'd be up for pritchett if it was on the 27th and ya'll don't mind the wife and kids. We would have to make the trip back down pritchett as well.

what time shall we depart? :cool:

SPEED

Her name is "Jaju"
I'll be down there for our family annual trip with my dad's work buddies - we plan on doin' Hells Revenge with whoever wants to go tho on Sunday...

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
9 at the CM sounds good to me... Now I just need to find a room!! Apparently there is a hog convention that weekend and everyone is full up.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
waynehartwig said:
9 at the CM sounds good to me... Now I just need to find a room!! Apparently there is a hog convention that weekend and everyone is full up.

Yeah, I'm having a hell of a time finding a room as well.

I was able to reserve one for a really good price at Silver Sage Inn... not sure about the quality of the place though.

They probably have a few more rooms if you hurry.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Herzog said:

Sounds good to me, I want to see BFE too... mabey run Upper Heldorado, Green Day & spectate on the other stuff.

Rusty Nail sounds like a blast, Pritchett too. :cool:

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
FYI, City Market's parking lot is all kinds of torn up with construction right now, you can only get in from the roads on the north or south side. Although they may have that canged by next weekend.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Does anyone need a seat? I'll be on my own, Catherine is headed to SoCal to visit family & friends. Also, I haven't looked into a room yet... anyone want to share?

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Herzog said:
Yeah, I'm having a hell of a time finding a room as well.

I was able to reserve one for a really good price at Silver Sage Inn... not sure about the quality of the place though.

They probably have a few more rooms if you hurry.
Done, neighbor! :D

Website said no vacancy, but I called and was able to get a room. I think they still have a smoking room available... They also don't accept AAA for that weekend...:( But $75 a night for a double, not bad....