Memorial Weekend in Moab

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Greg said:
I think I can manage that... you guys going to be there all weekend? Still have my number?
Yeah, we'll be there Sat-Mon, I think I still have your cell# as well.

Herzog said:
I'll be sure to have some on me! ;)
Cool!:cool: We'll be out in Bfe Sat and Sun unless we have some major carnage, then we'll be on Sissy Gulch or Pansy Ravine.:rofl:

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
UMMM YA.. Its all the calandars fault.... so---Did anyone want to do Fins and Things the afternoon of friday the ---26th--- with me? (thanks Meat)

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Okay, since I haven't seen any firm meeting places/times yet, here is what I am planning:

I'll be running Pritchett on Saturday the 27th. Meet at City Market, try to leave at 9:00 AM sharp. I'm planning on going all the way through (maybe run Behind the Rocks on the way out, depending on the time), but anyone who wants to head back down Pritchett is fine with me.

My rig is pretty easy to spot... yellow Zuk, 37's, 102" WB, "DRTSQRL" license plate. Let me know who is planning on meeting there, so I can meet up with you in the parking lot.

Jeff

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
drtsqrl said:
Okay, since I haven't seen any firm meeting places/times yet, here is what I am planning:

I'll be running Pritchett on Saturday the 27th. Meet at City Market, try to leave at 9:00 AM sharp. I'm planning on going all the way through (maybe run Behind the Rocks on the way out, depending on the time), but anyone who wants to head back down Pritchett is fine with me.

My rig is pretty easy to spot... yellow Zuk, 37's, 102" WB, "DRTSQRL" license plate. Let me know who is planning on meeting there, so I can meet up with you in the parking lot.

Jeff

I'll see what I can do to be there! :cool: I want to run with Herzog too, not sure what his plans are for saturday.

I'll be in my 4Runner-

1001253medium5el.jpg

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm planning on Pritchet for Saturday as well.

I'll be arriving Saturday morning, but plan on being there as early as 9:00 am, permitting everything goes as planned. :)

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
drtsqrl said:

Jeff
Me and a bud are game... I'm in a white rubicon and he's in a red one. We both have 35" tires. You won't be able to mistake mine, it will have 'AllJeep.com' on the side windows. His has a brown soft top to match the red paint! ;)

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
pumpkinbronc said:
Anybody that knows Rusty Nail wanna run it on sunday? Theres about 5 of us that are gonna hit it, a tour guide would be cool :D
We were thinking about that for sunday.... head over to the crack while there... So yeah, Im in :)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
pumpkinbronc said:
Anybody that knows Rusty Nail wanna run it on sunday? Theres about 5 of us that are gonna hit it, a tour guide would be cool :D

I think Herzog mentioned that was on his list, too. I don't know what he has planned on Sunday, but if he's down for Rusty Nail I am too.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
pumpkinbronc said:
Have ya run it before? What time and where do ya want to meet?
Yeah, a couple times... It's actually easy to find your way once you've done it. It's not like Golden Spike or some of the other trails where you need tracks to get through....

pumpkinbronc

ONETONPUMPKIN
We'll look for ya guys sunday morning. I cant say for sure the time, most of the guys with me usually drink it up saturday night so we might not get out there till around 9 or 10.