My 86 toyota truggy build

854run2

ALMOST DONE
Sweet build, I'm stoked for you, I only ask one thing "DON'T EVER GET RID OF THE CARPET ON YOUR DOORS". Keep up with the pics.

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
Kyle its going to be sick. I think my next big thing on my runner is linking the rear too, I'm sick of the springs:D Are you going to tie the backhalf into your internal cage to help support the load??

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
wasnt this thing together just a couple days ago???

You work quick! Im just over in Clinton so if you need a hand with anything let me know

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
let me know i will stop by this saturday and bring along some dew and give you some help if you want.

i need to learn a thing or two about linking a truck.

choptopbII

Dont worry Ashley, the carpet will never come off. i might change it for new shag but thats about it.

Jake, I want to tie it into the cage but im still not sure how i should do it? drill holes through the cab with a hole saw?

Cheston, Yup it was a 100% wheelable and driving at peach days came home and that night i hacked the ass off. :D

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
I would either hole saw some holes, or just pull out the back window an dtie it through there. either way you really need upper support on the back half since the majority of the weight and stress is up high.

choptopbII

I would either hole saw some holes, or just pull out the back window an dtie it through there. either way you really need upper support on the back half since the majority of the weight and stress is up high.

I think im just going to pull the back window out for now. ill see what i can do,
I kinda wanna get all my brackets and links and WB setup before i weld the back half on.

Rick, im going to make alot of progress tomorrow.... ill post more pics. :D

choptopbII

removed the chevy spring hangers (that sucked) took about 4 hours and caped the frame. im at the point where im just waiting on parts...

dscf3339.jpg