My kid put his papers in for a two year stint somewhere...guesses where???

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I think he'll get his call later this week? Stake pres let him know on Sunday that his application was "now ready for assignment". He might know later this week but likely next?

So far we have about 130 guesses. Australia is still far in the lead followed distantly by Brazil. If you count US as one country, that's likely in the lead or at least close to it. He's had three picks for the Pocatello, ID mission and four or so for the Boise, ID mission. Thanks for the votes. It's fun to track all the guesses and wonder if any of them will be correct :D I haven't guessed yet but I think I'm going to guess Belgium (no idea why) and go with that.

ricsrx

When i intercepted Shelby's call the postmaster said he can tell if it is a foreign mission because it has a few more papers and weighs more, then he said she is staying state side!

mbryson

Supporting Member
No official news. Stake Pres let him know today that the papers are processed and to expect the call tomorrow or Thursday. His bday is Friday....we'll see what happens

(we have over 140 guesses... Thanks to all that have had an influence on him. A lot of good people in our lives and wheeling has been a big part of it. Good people are easy to find in the wheeling world. )

No official news. Stake Pres let him know today that the papers are processed and to expect the call tomorrow or Thursday. His bday is Friday....we'll see what happens

(we have over 140 guesses... Thanks to all that have had an influence on him. A lot of good people in our lives and wheeling has been a big part of it. Good people are easy to find in the wheeling world. )

So the call might come in the mail tomorrow or Thursday??? (better than next Weds/Thurs!)

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Our bishop pushed my sons papers to the Stake pres, then the Bishop was released the next Sunday before my son had his interview with the Stake Pres. Now the Stake Pres wont send the papers through, he wants my son to interview with the new Bishop and then come see him again, pushes everything back 3 weeks. Stake Pres doesn't think its a big deal because his availability date is 8/1 but we would like to be able to plan the summer and fall so it would be nice to have a date.

mbryson

Supporting Member
Our bishop pushed my sons papers to the Stake pres, then the Bishop was released the next Sunday before my son had his interview with the Stake Pres. Now the Stake Pres wont send the papers through, he wants my son to interview with the new Bishop and then come see him again, pushes everything back 3 weeks. Stake Pres doesn't think its a big deal because his availability date is 8/1 but we would like to be able to plan the summer and fall so it would be nice to have a date.

annoying to say the least.....

rholbrook

I am so glad I am at the very end of this. My son comes home in 8 more days. I am so excited to get him home. He is actually cheaper on his mission though

Coco

I will say Florida. I dont know why. Or UK. I kind of regret not going on my mission, but if I was to go, I always wanted to go to the UK.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
California Anaheim is my guess. 15 years ago, we called it Californication...

My nephew is supposedly getting his papers in the mail Friday.