New favorite toy

DAA

I have a fly shooter, but I can't use it in the house or around the yard. But for sniping flies at 100 yards, it's awesome.

This is the gun. It's the one in front, with the fire breathing dragon burning down a prairie dog town painted on it. And the cute little prairie dog motif on the fore end.

Rifles2.jpg

Forend.jpg

And a 100 yard target. Five shots in each of those groups, except the lower right one, that's 8 shots. But while I was shooting, a fly landed to the far lower right there and I picked him off clean, at 100 yards. You can see the guts sprayed around the bullet hole :).

BR-Agg.jpg

Actually used to shoot flies at a hundred fairly often, that's the only picture I have of it though.

- DAA

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I have a fly shooter, but I can't use it in the house or around the yard. But for sniping flies at 100 yards, it's awesome.

This is the gun. It's the one in front, with the fire breathing dragon burning down a prairie dog town painted on it. And the cute little prairie dog motif on the fore end.

Rifles2.jpg

Forend.jpg

And a 100 yard target. Five shots in each of those groups, except the lower right one, that's 8 shots. But while I was shooting, a fly landed to the far lower right there and I picked him off clean, at 100 yards. You can see the guts sprayed around the bullet hole :).

BR-Agg.jpg

Actually used to shoot flies at a hundred fairly often, that's the only picture I have of it though.

- DAA
My dad picked up a feinwerkbau 800 from NPS about 10 years ago. Jam on a cardboard box at 20 yards was tons of fun. You could actually head shot the little bastards.
What calibre is that 20BR?

Reactions: DAA