Perfect trip to MOAB!!

Brett

Meat-Hippy
__hr_Moab+041.jpg

There's a preview.....

http://photos.yahoo.com/redrockxj is where you can find more.....after I finish uploading the other 200 or so. It's under Moab something or other....

Enjoy

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by spencurai

gotcha so they just look a lot alike....anyone got good directions to get there...??

They look alot alike in pictures but in person they are quite a bit different. One of out club members wifes drove a stock FJ80 up Hells Gate stock... (of course their FJ80 has stock lockers :D)

The way to get there is on the farthest north end of the actual trail, there will be a side spur marked "overlook" you head out to the overlook and about 100 ft from where you park, there will be a smaller road the heads off to the left (as you are approcahing)..this is the way down to hells gate, it comes back out on top... Not to hard to find once you are there.

Just don't pull a tract.mpeg... :D

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by mbryson

Well, the one on the right is......the one on the left......he's all yours :D:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D {I seriously didn't read you that way......but whatever}

Now Marc, play nice!!!

Here's a better shot for you all......

__hr_Moab+089.jpg

Kinda big but I don't give a f.....

Box Rocket

bored
Cool pics! I'm looking at those shots on the escalator and I've decided the "easiest" line on that is the one that initially looks pretty bad. Putting your right side tires higher on the wall and your driver side front tire basically down in the hole doesn't seem quite right but it works! It keeps you from throwing the left side front straight in the air.

Wasatch Cruisers was down there a couple weeks ago and we took a minitruck, an IFS Taco with 2" lift, an 80 series Cruiser, and a SOA FJ60 through it using that line and every one of them walked right up and the big wagons didn't even scratch the rear corners in the hole. It was cool.

Here's the minitruck

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
I guess I should have gone. I ended up breaking my knee when I wrecked my new bike :( I go in tomorrow to hav eit operated on. I broke it into at least 7 pieces. I will have bike fixed soon and I sould be up in about a month. No moab for me this easter.

sloppyjoe4by

The escalator is pretty hard core. Spencer, have you gotten things worked out with your bro yet? We all thought you were going to kill each other on the way to Upper Heldorado. No need for CB's there! We need to get a fourwheeling club started at Weber State, that would be fun.

Adam

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by sloppyjoe4by
The escalator is pretty hard core. Spencer, have you gotten things worked out with your bro yet? We all thought you were going to kill each other on the way to Upper Heldorado. No need for CB's there! We need to get a fourwheeling club started at Weber State, that would be fun.

Adam

that is what brotherhood is all about....misunderstandings and lound voices.....no harm done :)