Perfect trip to MOAB!!

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Man!! No one got any pics of my truck in "action". Well you can't really call it that since It can't do much hard stuf. Anyway thanks for a great first trip to moab guys. It was awesome.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by Klif01
Man!! No one got any pics of my truck in "action". Well you can't really call it that since It can't do much hard stuf. Anyway thanks for a great first trip to moab guys. It was awesome.

That red thingy???:confused:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Pictures are a Jeep thing. I thought you knew.

I'm sure there are some around here somewhere.....let me see.....

Cody

Parker

Nice pics... :cool: must of just missed some of you guys, I didn't see a single one of you. Weird? :confused: Cody, the Grand looks good. How did she work?

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Yup the red thingy.......LOL about the jeep thing. I think your jeep barely out performed my crap......j/k Your jeep is awesome cody.

Mine was the best....it was so quick and quiet, you never even knew it was there:D

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Yah, mine isn't so quiet anymore. the front lower controll arm for the ifs (where it mounts to the cross member) got mashed on a rock and now its nice and squeeky for every bump. Not to mention my $20 a piece tires that are so out of round that shake my truck very nicely. Hehe

Yah, mine isn't so quiet anymore. the front lower controll arm for the ifs (where it mounts to the cross member) got mashed on a rock and now its nice and squeeky for every bump. Not to mention my $20 a piece tires that are so out of round that shake my truck very nicely. Hehe

Time to go SAS.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Yah, I hope to have the money for the swap by the end of the summer....woot!! But I can't wait. Im not quite ready to justify the 1600 or so for either the all pro kit or rock logic's work. I hope to find a way to better suit a teenagers budget. (Donations accepted) But the IFS sure is......well its somthing. Ohh well
Now what about any more pictures?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Parker,

we barely missed you on the Helldorado's. We fiished lower and then went around to look at upper. When we came down from upper we passed a couple of the MT logan guys (whit TJ w/ flames, and the yellow/purple bronco) that were parked at the road. We saw your tow rigs at the trail head. I didn't get Ryan's message about Pritchett until Sunday. We'll meet up next time.

Cody

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Moab+10.jpg

Moab+079.jpg

another pic to make this thread come alive!!!

(ignore Jon throwing rocks at the bikers below.......j/k!)