Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Its here
IMG_20120308_132249.jpg

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
The secretary says Teddy Sommers says he doesn't owe enough to make the repo worth it...
I'm gonna hang around for a bit and see what I can see.

We talked to the neighboor and she says 1920 e. is Kay's house and she knows of Troy, she didn't know his last name but comfirmed he was about 50.

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
maybe say that you know that Sommers is looking for the vehicle too? he gives the trailer back, (if he even still has it), and you dont call Sommers. could get tricky though....

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I haven't deleted anything, nor do I see any deleted posts. Must not have gone thru for whatever reason.

Maybe it didn't go through, I was posting from my phone.

Anyways the jist of it was:
I talked to Detective Jensen and he said, they pulled the guy over a while back, something to do with the above warrant posted.

He said, he wants to get the guy but he needed more meat on the guy for questioning, something to the effect that an expired license wasn't enough to take him in and hold him.

I have a contact that is going to talk to Ted Sommers and convince him to do the repo.

OutlawTJ

So let me get this right. The Officer says they had him stopped and didn't arrest him on the warrant. And that the photo taken of him "WITH" the trailer isn't enough to arrest. Man the police in Utah stink. My brother is an Deputy Sheriff in Orlando, Fl and with the warrant alone he would arrest him. And I bet they would push for a conviction on the trailer theft with the photo evidence.