PLEASE HELP! STOLEN CAR TRAILER!

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
I like what Sami said!
He'll just do it someone else, and how do we know he hasn't done it to someone anyway?
I'll help ya if needed!

311WJ

I still say keep the cops informed with the whole conversation and that way its on record and you can get closer to having your trailer or being reimbursed for it..

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Ya, cops are in the loop. I keep pushing Brad for more info every time I talk to him.
Our last conversation he said that Troy had gotten rid of the trailer but he knew where it was....

I guess, I'm looking at replacing it anyways. We are moving it about a week and need a trailer. If I get it back at some point, I can always sell one of them.

blznnp

If you want to wait a little longer to see what happens I can help you move the jeep with my trailer when you need to move it.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I can also help move I have my car hauler you are welcome to use or just let me know and I can cruise in and give ya a hand.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
Riddle me this...
Brad knows troy, Troy owes brad money.. Troy steals your trailer, Brad thinks he can get it.. Brad changes stories, A lot.... Brad can talk to troy about YOUR trailer, but cant find troy to repo a car HE has claim too?
I smell fish..

Cascadia

Undecided
Riddle me this...
Brad knows troy, Troy owes brad money.. Troy steals your trailer, Brad thinks he can get it.. Brad changes stories, A lot.... Brad can talk to troy about YOUR trailer, but cant find troy to repo a car HE has claim too?
I smell fish..

And on top of all this, if he knew where it was and "wants to help you" then why wouldn't he just tell you. It's just common sense to help you out on his part. It's really starting to look like brad is a part of the whole thing. I bet it's somewhere at his yard being used.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Brad doesn't own Sommer's used cars. Teddy does, Brad just works there.
Teddy said Troy didn't owe enough to make the repo worth it. I obviously disagree, if someone bought a car from me and didn't make a payment in 5 month... I'd repo it.

I'm sure Brad isn't giving it to me straight, but I do believe he doesn't know where it is or else he would have gotten it himself. It's easy to tell Brad cares more about the money than Troy.

Get the address where it is at an we can help you go get
where what is? The trailer? I'm trying.

Coco

there is a lot of writing, and pages, and I am lost...

So the person that stole your trailer was a "friend"???

blznnp

gravesdiggerxj said:
where what is? The trailer? I'm trying.

i know you are, you can only do so much, even if brad could give you some addresses where he thinks it might be im sure one of us will be in the area of it that we could drive past.

STAG

On my grind
there is a lot of writing, and pages, and I am lost...

So the person that stole your trailer was a "friend"???

Lol sheesh what a noob :D jk colton. Nope, the trailer was stolen buy some random scum druggy, then someone saw him towing the trailer WITH a stolen vehicle, they recognized the trailer and snagged a pic, RME looked up the license plate of the stolen vehicle and played detective and found the address of the guy.who took it (troy) and then saw the stolen vehicle there at troys house, but no trailer, now troy is saying he'll give the trailer back if gravesdigger doesn't press charges, but the trailer return has yet to happen.

To sum it up in one post...

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
So troy knows where it is?? Or at least says he does?? Can the cops get involved now and press it out of him, since he knows the location, and holding information from tge cops is interfering with an investigation?? Have you been recording the conversations with troy??

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I've never spoken to or met Troy. He may have been present when I spoke to Brad on the phone once.
As far as I know the police have not charged him with a crime related to the theft of my trailer (although they should)