PLEASE HELP! STOLEN CAR TRAILER!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Hate to say it, but he probably scrapped the trailer by now knowing it would be easy to spot. Probably already spent the money on whatever his favorite drug might be.

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
Don't you need a title tho?
Unless he cut it up witch I doubt cus he dose not really have a way to get it there.He dose not have a truck plus I doubt the Nissan could really pull two trailers.My bet is he ditched it some where.

Last edited:

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Name: TROY EDWARD WHITE Get Notified Search for More Arrests Get Original Mugshots View Source

Booked by Salt Lake County Sheriff's Office on Mar. 07, 2012 for Trespassing, Drug Offenses, Transportation Violation
Race:WHITE
Height:600
Weight:235
Eyes:BLUE
Hair:BALD
Notes:Age: 50

Charges:
Trespass
Poss Cntrld Subst/Amphetamine
No Drivers License
Tracking #:12012326

1192554.jpg

http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/ut-slcs/2012-03-07/troy-edward-white-12012326

http://www.saltlakemugshots.com/Mugshots/Troy_edward_white/223681-838187aa6ba75f4aeeae763c0ef69bce

^He's got quite the record on here^

Last edited:

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Seriously. Buy the title off Sommers for cheap and just go get it.

Looking into it!

ok more info here:

other known addresses

5th ave. apt #20 between T street (I didn't quite get this one: maybe E street) and D street by 5th ave park

4420 w Vista Ridge Way (approx 5655) S Kerns

Anyone want to check these addresses for the Trailer?

1920 E. 6400 S.
Listed with a Deanna white

Last edited:

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
I personally am discouraged with the lack of action with the police. It seems that with this much information and interest that this person could at least be made to leave the state. What don't I understand here?

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
So let me get this right. The Officer says they had him stopped and didn't arrest him on the warrant. And that the photo taken of him "WITH" the trailer isn't enough to arrest. Man the police in Utah stink. My brother is an Deputy Sheriff in Orlando, Fl and with the warrant alone he would arrest him. And I bet they would push for a conviction on the trailer theft with the photo evidence.

Yep thats right da-police suck.... Have all the facts before you start harping on them, currently you can arrest all the people you want for small warrants and take them to jail, and they will be there for a couple hours then released. The jail is FULL, currently only booking violent felonies. Pretty much if you do anything less than beat your wife or try to kill someone right now you will be booked for a few hours while they process your paperwork and kicked loose.

Don't blame the cops believe me we are as frustrated as you are, and the kicker is the jail just lost more money thanks to the legislature and 129 more beds are going bye bye.

Really sucks arresting the same person over and over and over and over if you get the point.

I'm sure the detectives are trying to get as much evidence as they can, not only from your case but i'm sure this dirt bag has stolen other things. Unlike insert cop drama here, a simple photo is not enough evidence to arrest someone, it's not how we like things to run, but if your case isn't rock solid the DA will reject the charges, because there pay is based on there conviction rate. They lose cases, they don't get there bonus, again don't blame the cops can't make more evidence appear.

Don't blame the cops they are on your side, blame the thousands and thousands of criminals in our state that have the jail running at 100% capacity 7 days a week 365 days a year.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
I personally am discouraged with the lack of action with the police. It seems that with this much information and interest that this person could at least be made to leave the state. What don't I understand here?

This was not a blame the police statement, notice my last remark, "What don't I understand here?". My grandson is a policeman in Long Beach, CA and three of my nephews are Utah police and another one of them is in the FBI. I will relate this post to all of them and try to get an answer. I think we need to start going after more of these types of crimes to keep the worst stuff from happening. There is nothing petty about a petty thief.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Sorry to get up on my soapbox and ramble on, I had just woken up and it kind of hit a nerve.

OutlawTJ

I wasnt attempting to blame anyone. I am following this thread on two forums. I am new to Utah but not to law enforcement. I understand there issues with over population. Had it in Orlando also. And I really have seen them released before the paperwork was finished.