project bronco script.

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
Finished it up tonight...just need to weld it to the floor.

Then cross member's and just need to wait on parts..

Need 2 shift cables and a new auto cable

Need a different driveshaft for the front too...mine dose not have enough angle in it..
20131201_175348_zps6a0a9479.jpg

20131201_165022_zpse2d30ac2.jpg

20131201_192440_zps889b4517.jpg

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Sure wish there were some way to be able to tell what type of rig this is........

Really ought to think about adding something to help people know what they are looking at

:rofl:

EB101

I dreamt about your Bronco last night! It was on the trail and you were having a blast. I was loading mine on a trailer broken.... Congratulations on the big step!
-Steve

broncomitch

Sure it wasn't mine loading on the trailer? Lol

It needs to be done for the bronco safari AT LEAST!

Was really wanting to take it to WOTR but just to strapped for cash...

broncomitch

Still need crossmembers and at least one 1350 spicer CV off a powerstroke...I got the wrong ones :(

and a trans cable and my two Tcase shifter cables and it's on the trail!

blznnp

How much more angle would the 1410 give you ryan? I need a new yoke for my d60 but if I change the size then I need to modify the driveline. But I do need help with the angle upfront

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
all I know is they are more that a 1350 and way stronger for not much more coin. I believe you can get them up to a 42 deg angle... Call Jess at High Angle Driveline for specific details.
530-877-2875
In the rear, the 1350 CV typically breaks the center pivot ball on the CV and not the actual joints themselves.

How much more angle would the 1410 give you ryan? I need a new yoke for my d60 but if I change the size then I need to modify the driveline. But I do need help with the angle upfront