Protests

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
That's comical...... I think the best part of that whole video aside from what transpired in 48 hours was the governors response in the news conference

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Mark my words... They will claim to be an independent nation and then they will call on the UN to help them.
This is globalism NWO 101. Watch it happen.

I'll gladly eat crow if they don't attempt this move. It's pretty obvious at this point... from claiming the land via flag (this is Maritime Admiralty Law shit...) and then they will claim they need protection from the US and ask for UN to step in.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
At first I was why the F are we allowing this to happen. I've been enlightened and now will sit back with my popcorn and watch the circus. Let them dismantle their own cause.

And also curious to why they still have power and water.... ohh wait never mind look who's governing the state and city.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
So, in Atlanta, you can drive drunk, resist arrest, and shoot a tazer at the cops, and its unjustified for the cop to shoot you? I'm seriously baffled by the outrage.

It is certainly unfortunate the man lost his life, but come on! Things are getting out of hand!

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
So, in Atlanta, you can drive drunk, resist arrest, and shoot a tazer at the cops, and its unjustified for the cop to shoot you? I'm seriously baffled by the outrage.

It is certainly unfortunate the man lost his life, but come on! Things are getting out of hand!

Hey now you can't say things like that its racist......

So yeah free pass on crime it appears.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
@Hickey

"A petition is calling for the Minnesota Attorney General, Keith Ellison to prosecute protesters for interfering with commerce. The petition calls on Ellison to enforce the Hobbs Act, 18 U.S. Code § 1951.

The petition was created in response to calls for truck driver Bogdan Vechirko’s prosecution.

As many will remember, on Sunday, May 31, Vechirko’s truck encountered protesters on the Interstate 35 West Bridge in Minneapolis.

Vechirko’s truck was soon surrounded by protesters and he was pulled from the cab. He suffered cuts to his face and had his wallet and phone stolen. He was protected from some protesters by other protesters and was taken into police custody without serious injury on suspicion of assault."

"The highway was scheduled to be barricaded and closed off to traffic; however, it wasn’t — allowing multiple vehicles, including Vechriko’s truck, to enter the road way and putting protesters in danger.

Minnesota Public Safety Commissioner John Harrington said “He was on I-94 already and he turned onto 35 before we got barricades or trucks there to block of his access to 35 … We don’t have any information that makes this seem like this was an intentional act. It wasn’t that he went around the barricades to get to the protest.”

Two things in what world should this driver be arrested? He was pulled from his truck and assaulted while traveling on the highway.

Second I think Minnesota has this all backwards. Aren't highways for cars and trucks? Not protestors? I think you were removing the wrong item from the highway.

Ultimately the charges were dropped, but this is insane.

I hope truckers pull the red and yellow handles on the dash and park their rigs until local governments pull their heads out of their ass and get these "protestors" under control.

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 5.08.56 PM.png

This dudes truck was shot at because he was rockin the American Flag. He was unharmed

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 5.10.39 PM.png

Trying to get some rest, no stickers no flags, parked in a lit parking lot

Last edited:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
@Hickey

"A petition is calling for the Minnesota Attorney General, Keith Ellison to prosecute protesters for interfering with commerce. The petition calls on Ellison to enforce the Hobbs Act, 18 U.S. Code § 1951.

The petition was created in response to calls for truck driver Bogdan Vechirko’s prosecution.

As many will remember, on Sunday, May 31, Vechirko’s truck encountered protesters on the Interstate 35 West Bridge in Minneapolis.

Vechirko’s truck was soon surrounded by protesters and he was pulled from the cab. He suffered cuts to his face and had his wallet and phone stolen. He was protected from some protesters by other protesters and was taken into police custody without serious injury on suspicion of assault."

"The highway was scheduled to be barricaded and closed off to traffic; however, it wasn’t — allowing multiple vehicles, including Vechriko’s truck, to enter the road way and putting protesters in danger.

Minnesota Public Safety Commissioner John Harrington said “He was on I-94 already and he turned onto 35 before we got barricades or trucks there to block of his access to 35 … We don’t have any information that makes this seem like this was an intentional act. It wasn’t that he went around the barricades to get to the protest.”

Two things in what world should this driver be arrested? He was pulled from his truck and assaulted while traveling on the highway.

Second I think Minnesota has this all backwards. Aren't highways for cars and trucks? Not protestors? I think you were removing the wrong item from the highway.

Ultimately the charges were dropped, but this is insane.

I hope truckers pull the red and yellow handles on the dash and park their rigs until local governments pull their heads out of their ass and get these "protestors" under control.

View attachment 128153

This dudes truck was shot at because he was rockin the American Flag. He was unharmed

View attachment 128154

Trying to get some rest, no stickers no flags, parked in a lit parking lot
I would refuse to enter Minnesota if they're gonna pull that crap. Thankfully I stay in the Western states. Seattle and Portland are my only real concerns lately. If people tries to pull me out, I would definitely be in jail and a few would definitely be in the morgue.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Downtown Denver for work this week. Staying close the the capitol for a large commercial project install.
Here's a bank with all the front windows smashed out and now boarded up.
IMG_20200615_135325.jpg

Here's the capitol building with graffiti (zoom in).
IMG_20200616_112208.jpg

What you can't see is the tent city in the park next to the capitol. It's been pretty calm the last few days. But the maintenance guy (on the property we are working at) lives on the bottom floor next door
told us it was insane last weekend; people hiding from tear gas in his bushes and trying to smash out his windows and graffiti his wall. Guy's got 2 kids: 7 & 10. He told us he recognizes the NEED to protest. He's very worried about the rioting and civil unrest.
Hoping to get out of here before Friday.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
There is a group of 'Patriots' that are going to storm Chaz/Chop and 'take it back for America'. They claim it will be non-violent.. but lets get real.

Where does your opinion land on this idea?

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
There is a group of 'Patriots' that are going to storm Chaz/Chop and 'take it back for America'. They claim it will be non-violent.. but lets get real.

Take it back how? Sounds like a bad idea, Unless you own a business or house in the zone I'd say stay away. Rooftop koreans work on day 1 it doesn't work a month later.

Houndoc

Armed far right "patriots" seem to be acceptable to many who can't take the idea of the left being armed. Bringing the two together is only asking for violence and no question in my mind the second ones to arrive deserve to be blamed.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Armed far right "patriots" seem to be acceptable to many who can't take the idea of the left being armed. Bringing the two together is only asking for violence and no question in my mind the second ones to arrive deserve to be blamed.

The "far right" (LOL) patriots who have protested in recently are not the ones burning shit down and hurting other people. The other side doesn't even know what trigger discipline is... hahaha.

But I agree, whoever the group of so called "far right" people are they should just leave the dumpster fire alone. It's better off and way more entertaining that way. Violence between the two groups (which is exactly what that piece of shit portland mayor wants) will just re-enforce their idea of a police state down the road.

This is all just so stupid.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee

Funny, in all my years of being in the 2A community, as well as firearm industry, I've not met these "far right patriots" that "can't take the idea of the left being armed". A law abiding citizen is a law abiding citizen, no matter political leanings; therefore they ought o own firearms if so inclined.

Lol, you would chose to not blame the extreme leftists that took over an entire neighborhood.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Coco

This. It absolutely boggles my mind that the officers are being charged with this. I do however think it is awesome that other officers were walking out in protest.

I think this is a good analysis on what happened, as terrible situation as it was, but it was definitely justified.