Rattlesnake Trashed / Demon Jeep

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
demon jeep said:
Hijack:

When was the last time I really *****ed about RS????
Really I could give a rats ass about it, it got trashed and no one cares so
tuff ****. ....

Please expand on your definition of trashed...

"Who" doesn't care?

To be honest with you, I think the trail looks great, granite a bunch of trash could lie under a foot of snow, but the trail looks fine... Whats your take on it?

demon jeep

Banned
cruiseroutfit said:

"Who" doesn't care?

To be honest with you, I think the trail looks great, granite a bunch of trash could lie under a foot of snow, but the trail looks fine... Whats your take on it?

Trashed that is all.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Seriously, I am looking for a valid explanation for your comment... no bashing, name calling, etc...

I would like to hear your definition of trashed...

examples, locations, etc...

demon jeep

Banned
cruiseroutfit said:
Seriously, I am looking for a valid explanation for your comment... no bashing, name calling, etc...

I would like to hear your definition of trashed...

examples, locations, etc...

Old matress at the start, beer cans all ovr at the squeese, shot gun shell at the water fall, tree rip out at the squeese, and bottles at the beginning also.
does tha help, I know there might be more but I dont care about it, RME adopted it so RME can clean it.
Nothing against you Greg, just saying as a group.

demon jeep

Banned
demon jeep said:
Old matress at the start, beer cans all ovr at the squeese, shot gun shell at the water fall, tree rip out at the squeese, and bottles at the beginning also.
does tha help, I know there might be more but I dont care about it, RME adopted it so RME can clean it.

Also all the rocks that got pulled down. If we want to keep our sport looking good, things like that make us look like a bunch of asses. There is more than just ATVs and jeep that use that trail and others, so why cant we make our self look good to the other groups.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
demon jeep said:
I can't beleive I'm getting into this but... When we were there Christmas Eve I saw none of this, other than the lack of tree at the Squeeze. Really it looked pretty clean, and the signs looked great. By the way, there was no snow covering the trail when we were there. Really it looked much better than Upper Helldorado did after Thanksgiving.

demon jeep

Banned
Now that I said that the bashing will begin, It always is like that some one has a point and others will gang up and try to over run it. That is why I say

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA....

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
cruiseroutfit said:

"Who" doesn't care?

If you really want to hear what he has to say without started more crap why don't just you pm him. :)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
demon jeep said:

Well I didn't see the matress (highly doubt a wheeler brought that)... nor did I see any beer cans...

Just because a group "adopted" a trail doesn't mean others can't help out does it?

Are you not a part of RME?

I know many of RME'ers spent a couple Saturdays out there this year cleaning up the trails... what makes you think that "no one cares"?

demon jeep

Banned
RockMonkey said:
I can't beleive I'm getting into this but... When we were there Christmas Eve I saw none of this, other than the lack of tree at the Squeeze. Really it looked pretty clean, and the signs looked great. By the way, there was no snow covering the trail when we were there. Really it looked much better than Upper Helldorado did after Thanksgiving.

You must have missed another group there wer can every were and shot gun shells, Sat. be for to much snow I gathered up about 30-40 cans.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
WayneXJ said:
If you really want to hear what he has to say without started more crap why don't just you pm him. :)

For several reasons, #1 I hate PM's, all that confirm/cancel BS.. second... Demon has stated that "no one" cares and that and RME adopted trail is "trashed"... how is this not for public veiwing...

Not back to the subject... :rolleyes:

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
cruiseroutfit said:
For several reasons, #1 I hate PM's, all that confirm/cancel BS.. second... Demon has stated that "no one" cares and that and RME adopted trail is "trashed"... how is this not for public veiwing...

Not back to the subject... :rolleyes:

Because all you're trying to do with this is start more crap. :rolleyes:
leave it alone for once.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
demon jeep said:
Also all the rocks that got pulled down. If we want to keep our sport looking good, things like that make us look like a bunch of asses. There is more than just ATVs and jeep that use that trail and others, so why cant we make our self look good to the other groups.

To be honest with you, I have rarely seen anything besides OHV's using these areas. Mabey an occasional Mtn. Biker. Have you actually heard a complaint from a non-OHV'er concerning the rocks in the trail? I know as of last I talked with the BLM agents (Planning and excecuting of volunteer day) they have NEVER mentioned a word about and complaints with regards to user conflicts...

What if any have you received?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
WayneXJ said:
Because all you're trying to do with this is start more crap. :rolleyes:
leave it alone for once.

Not starting crap, I am asking for answers... add me to your ignore list and delete your frivoulous posts...

EAD...