Rattlesnake Trashed / Demon Jeep

demon jeep

Banned
richpblaze said:
As I read your post are I have is one question who the F#$ck are you????? I was out at RS today and I would have to agree with every one else. 1st why in the hell are you bashing Cruiser outfit or RME. Actions speak louder than words, If you feel the trail is trashed. Why don't YOU organize a clean-up, INSTEAD OF BASHING people or RME. 2nd Are you bored?????? And have nothing better to do?????? If so why don't you get off your ass and do something about the way you feel. Bashing is NOT the way to go about it. Bla bla bla :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Blaze

P.S. I have seen a lot of good things happen because of ths board, If you have a problem with it or the members Maybe you should find something else to do with your spare time.

I tried to get clean ups going out there, Plus I was the one who showed the trail to Greg. I would go out and clean up a ton of garbage on the trail, I would keep things the way the BLM wanted things to be done as the rules would say, I never bashed on any one but Kurt. Al iam saying is lets try not to do things that make the offroad comunity look like ****. I was out there with a group and some guy rips his oil pan open and just lets all the oil out on the ground, then looks at us and says (It is just oil and dirt) then trail fixes it and off he goes, me I cleaned up the mess. I do the same thing in Moab and other trails. That is fine on what you think about me but next time some one through trash on the trail and then a trail gets closed or greenes start pushing us out of areas, just remember that little piece of trash. I know 5mp has a ton of trash but it is getting better over the years with education, we need to stop thinking we are better that other groups and do more for the land that we do. If you guys get all pissed because some one tried to take care of something that we all love then you have the problem. When I drove that trail on a motor bike 10 years ago there was not one piece of trash on it, then we started to drive jeeps on it, and trees get ripped out and boulders get pulled down, beer cans show up, and candy rappers. When was the last time you picked up trash on that trail with out having a full reason? Me every time I run it or any other trail. So dont tell me I am not doing anything, have you been out there with me hell no!!!! so you don't know so dont talk to that way!

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
demon jeep said:
I never bashed on any one but Kurt.

You guy's know that I love to get into the sh!t.

First off Marc, you bash on me more than Kurt :) and I on you ;)

I will say this, Demon did bring the where abouts of this traill to RME, We all wanted to know where it was and we all went out and ran the trail. This trail is sweet due to its close location. The trail would give you a good short run. Alot of us felt it need some more rocks here and there to make it more than just 3-4 obsticals.
Demon was very possessive of this trail and started slaming on the people running it. This trail has gone through alot of changes through out the years and will continue to do so.

As Kurt stated, this trail is very clean compared to the rest of 5 mile. This is due to guy's like YOU Demon who care about this trail.

I can relate, when I run the Con now it hurt to see what others have done to this trail. But,,, we opened this trail to all of RME knowing full well that people will due what they feel they must do. So but true.

What we need to realize is that things change, with the amount of jeeps going through that trail, things are about to change.

I noticed some changes in the trail since the last time I was out there. Two items where missing that made an obstical harder than it is now.

I'm also tired of the RS threads, we all know what we want, let just do it. Demon, you keep cleaning, I will keep cleaning, theree are a few of us who care and I'm sure that most if not ALL of RME cares.

Shawn

there, no bashing :)

Last edited:

redrock

You Know Guys The Land Is Going To Change, Look At Little Moab When I First Started Out There Trees Everywhere Now There All Knocked Down Burned Etc........ It Is Not The Cleanest Place In The World. As A Place Like The R.s Get More Traffic It Is Going To Get Trashed Not Everyone Thinks Like You Guys And Want It To Stay Nice. If You Want It To Stay Nice, Everyone Will Have To Pitch In And Help!! It Does No Good Bashing Everyone On This Board. Because There Are A Lot More Ppl That Go Out There.

When I Take My Family Camping I Always Make Them Walk Around And Pick Trash Up It Not Mine But If You Want A Place To Stay Nice Then Just Do Your Part And Clean It Up, Same Goes On Trails Just Stop And Pick It Up Is That What All Of You Guys Do In Your House Just Walk Over And Complain To Someone That Everyone Is A Pig Or Do You Clean It Up

As For The Bashing And Name Calling Greg Has Made Pm For That, The Public Don't Need To See That, When I Started Comeing To This Board Everyone One Was Pretty Cool To Everyone, Now You Ask A Question And The Just Bash You For Asking It.

Peace Out :d

cyberduke

Hairy Bagel
demon jeep said:
Old matress at the start, beer cans all ovr at the squeese, shot gun shell at the water fall, tree rip out at the squeese, and bottles at the beginning also.
does tha help, I know there might be more but I dont care about it, RME adopted it so RME can clean it.
Nothing against you Greg, just saying as a group.

Seems to me that you may be the one helping to give our sport a bad name. You're part of RME. You obviously were there recently. You certainly could have taken the time to pickup at least the beer bottles and shotgun shells. But you don't give a $hit anymore.

Sorry, I just don't think we need your kind of help.

-Earl

Caleb

Shawn said:
You guy's know that I love to get into the sh!t.

First off Marc, you bash on me more than Kurt :) and I on you ;)

I will say this, Demon did bring the where abouts of this traill to RME, We all wanted to know where it was and we all went out and ran the trail. This trail is sweet due to its close location. The trail would give you a good short run. Alot of us felt it need some more rocks here and there to make it more than just 3-4 obsticals.
Demon was very possessive of this trail and started slaming on the people running it. This trail has gone through alot of changes through out the years and will continue to do so.

As Kurt stated, this trail is very clean compared to the rest of 5 mile. This is due to guy's like YOU Demon who care about this trail.

I can relate, when I run the Con now it hurt to see what others have done to this trail. But,,, we opened this trail to all of RME knowing full well that people will due what they feel they must do. So but true.

What we need to realize is that things change, with the amount of jeeps going through that trail, things are about to change.

I noticed some changes in the trail since the last time I was out there. Two items where missing that made an obstical harder than it is now.

I'm also tired of the RS threads, we all know what we want, let just do it. Demon, you keep cleaning, I will keep cleaning, theree are a few of us who care and I'm sure that most if not ALL of RME cares.

Shawn

there, no bashing :)

VERY well said!!!

I will admit that I am prolly the most guilty of anyone, no I haven;t littered any trails but thats because I haven't been out to any of them...not even for clean-ups:( (That will change soon though)

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
Man some of you are cliqueier(sp?) than a bunch of high school cheerleaders. Someone bashes someone and everyone jumps on the bandwagon whether or not they know anything about it. Putting someone down only makes you look bad.

richpblaze

Very true!!!

bobdog said:
Man some of you are cliqueier(sp?) than a bunch of high school cheerleaders. Someone bashes someone and everyone jumps on the bandwagon whether or not they know anything about it. Putting someone down only makes you look bad.

So why can't we all just get along?????? It's obvious we all have one thing in common, we love to 4-Wheel. If we are going to keep our trails open we must police them. Not only with ourselves but any-one who is there at the time. Of course this means picking up garbarge ( That's a given ) keeping your friends off the trees and on the trails. Demon Jeep if you feel RS needs to be cleaned up, then post a day and a time and let's get it cleaned up. :) Blaze

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
richpblaze said:
So why can't we all just get along?????? It's obvious we all have one thing in common, we love to 4-Wheel. If we are going to keep our trails open we must police them. Not only with ourselves but any-one who is there at the time. Of course this means picking up garbarge ( That's a given ) keeping your fiends off the trees and on the trails. Demon Jeep if you feel RS needs to be cleaned up, then post a day and a time and let's get it cleaned up. :) Blaze

:cool:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
RockMonkey said:
A bashing thread with a happy ending? Welcome to Crazy World...

No, no, no... you have it all wrong...

It was a legit thread, then a bashing thread, and now a thread with an inspirational message... :D

Truly I just wanted someone to expain to me how these areas are "trashed"... I think we have proven otherwise... ;)

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
cruiseroutfit said:
No, no, no... you have it all wrong...

It was a legit thread, then a bashing thread, and now a thread with an inspirational message... :D

Truly I just wanted someone to expain to me how these areas are "trashed"... I think we have proven otherwise... ;)

.......letting a sleeping dog, lie.....

grinch

inner city redneck
I ran RS for the first time this weekend and thought how nice it was compard to the rest of the 5 mile area..... I personally have been to many cleanups in this area with rock hoppers and am disgusted every time on how trashed it is...
As for saying we dont care..... I sure am seeing alot of people offended by that statment because we do care.....
Demon I dont know you. I have never talked to. To tell you the truth after seeing most of your posts I dont care to meet you. If your trying to help dont make statments in this fation.... It only helps bring down moral of the people who do care... If you care so much why would you want to put down the people you share the trail with. People who are conscience of thier surroundings. Those of us who do care.....
Your points just dont make sence to me.... Maybe its because most if not ALL of the RME guys I have met have been enviormentally conscience.

Wow, this is a long freaking thread. I hate these, why are they always about RS?
Anyway. Soon as I get my cruiser, I'm heading out there. Then I can finally see this trail that gets so much freaking hype. Anyone care to go with me? I promise to fill the bus up with any junk I find (If I do find any).

cruisers=junk

demon jeep said:
Also all the rocks that got pulled down. If we want to keep our sport looking good, things like that make us look like a bunch of asses. There is more than just ATVs and jeep that use that trail and others, so why cant we make our self look good to the other groups.
I just wanted to say something about pulling down rocks. Keep up the good work. it makes the trail way more fun and harder. Before you could run rs in two wheel drive. if you want to go wheelin on dirt roads then go up the canyon. its nice to have a tougher trail close to home. who wants to run a trail where you can get your moms stock cherokee through it. Second off i already know half you cruiser dudes are getting worked up on my user name. it was a joke to one of my best buds who drives a cruiser. to us its way fun to make fun of each others rigs. especially when he has the "jeeps are shiz" sticker on. i love that one.

cruisers=junk

cruisers=junk said:
I just wanted to say something about pulling down rocks. Keep up the good work. it makes the trail way more fun and harder. Before you could run rs in two wheel drive. if you want to go wheelin on dirt roads then go up the canyon. its nice to have a tougher trail close to home. who wants to run a trail where you can get your moms stock cherokee through it. Second off i already know half you cruiser dudes are getting worked up on my user name. it was a joke to one of my best buds who drives a cruiser. to us its way fun to make fun of each others rigs. especially when he has the "jeeps are shiz" sticker on. i love that one.
oh yeah, i also wanted to thank all the guys who pick up the trash. thanks. we do our part to when we go out there.

cheapzuk

I think were it is a designated 4 wheel drive trail people expect to have bolders moved and things changed. That is why a trail is designated. Any way, Change is good. I have driven most every road out west side of Utah lake (north of little moab) and rattlesnake is about the cleanest I have seen yet. So to say that it is "trashed" is not a true statement in my opinion.

grinch said:
I ran RS for the first time this weekend and thought how nice it was compard to the rest of the 5 mile area..... I personally have been to many cleanups in this area with rock hoppers and am disgusted every time on how trashed it is...
As for saying we dont care..... I sure am seeing alot of people offended by that statment because we do care.....
Demon I dont know you. I have never talked to. To tell you the truth after seeing most of your posts I dont care to meet you. If your trying to help dont make statments in this fation.... It only helps bring down moral of the people who do care... If you care so much why would you want to put down the people you share the trail with. People who are conscience of thier surroundings. Those of us who do care.....
Your points just dont make sence to me.... Maybe its because most if not ALL of the RME guys I have met have been enviormentally conscience.

Amen to that...........we all care about the sport and the way it's going so why single anybody out on who moved the rocks and who put the cans there just when your out there just stop apply the e-brake(and if you don't have one find a little rock)pick it up toss it in the back and throw it away when you get home,
nobody wants to fight and not wheel!