Rattlesnake Trashed / Demon Jeep

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
RockMonkey said:
...the lack of tree at the Squeeze...

The lack of the tree was one item I did notice, it is too bad that it is gone but not really something that was easily preventable. Overall I really didn;t notice any damage to other trees, etc in the area... that being said... it was in the snow...

demon jeep

Banned
cruiseroutfit said:
Not starting crap, I am asking for answers... add me to your ignore list and delete your frivoulous posts...

EAD...

BLA BLA BLA BLA
Just open your eyes and look around, you are not the great hole land god, just open your eyes.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
demon jeep said:
BLA BLA BLA BLA
Just open your eyes and look around, you are not the great hole land god, just open your eyes.

Great rebuttal...

I have never implied nor mentioned that I am the "holy land god"...

My eyes were open today, I saw nothing that is not "typical" of the entire 5MP area... shotgun shells... You find a place in the 5MP area that is not covered in shells. I remember standing next to you and Blacksheep picking up shells... too many to count... What makes RS more trashed than the rest of 5MP?

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
demon jeep said:
BLA BLA BLA BLA
Again, I'm not getting into this but... I DO consider Kurt to be the "great hole land god". He is on top of the land use issues prolly more than anybody else on the board.

demon jeep

Banned
cruiseroutfit said:
Great rebuttal...

I have never implied nor mentioned that I am the "holy land god"...

My eyes were open today, I saw nothing that is not "typical" of the entire 5MP area... shotgun shells... You find a place in the 5MP area that is not covered in shells. I remember standing next to you and Blacksheep picking up shells... too many to count... What makes RS more trashed than the rest of 5MP?

Then what is the use of cleanups if you think 5mp is all trash.

Just lissen to your self about every thing.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
demon jeep said:
Then what is the use of cleanups if you think 5mp is all trash.....

If you carefully re-read my comments, you will notice I said that there is nothing in RS that is not typical of the 5MP area, I categorically deny all allegations that I ever said it was "OK" by my standards.

I guess my whole point of veiw is this... You are holding RS to a much higher standard than its surrounding area... The fact is, RS is cleaner that the surrounding area in my opinion.

With the removal of the Rodeo and all the associated debris (thanks for doing your part by taking JUST the rear axle, making the recovery all the funner :rolleyes: )... the RS/CON area is very presentable and clean.

demon jeep

Banned
cruiseroutfit said:
If you carefully re-read my comments, you will notice I said that there is nothing in RS that is not typical of the 5MP area, I categorically deny all allegations that I ever said it was "OK" by my standards.

I guess my whole point of veiw is this... You are holding RS to a much higher standard than its surrounding area... The fact is, RS is cleaner that the surrounding area in my opinion.

With the removal of the Rodeo and all the associated debris (thanks for doing your part by taking JUST the rear axle, making the recovery all the funner :rolleyes: )... the RS/CON area is very presentable and clean.

Hey don't leave out who got the seats. Just because I was in school that sat does not mean I did not want to be there. The time I clead up with you was the first time I have seen you out there. And why all of a sudden did you get so involved in that earea? I was out there on clean ups befor I ran RS in a jeep, 7-8 years, where were you all those times?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
jmaxj said:
I agree and like you said before it is very presentable compared to it's surrounding area. and as for trash i seen nothing today except the downed tree at the squeeze.

Were you out there today? With the Wild Yoat guys?

demon jeep

Banned
cruiseroutfit said:
Were you out there today? With the Wild Yoat guys?

Oh no is that a bad thing if I was, do I need to sign a paper saying I am going out there? It does not matter when I go out. If you read my post you would know when I was out there last.

Im not going to fight with you any more, what I say does not matter to you and I dont care what you think, you just want to fight about it.
so post all you want and say all yu want about me I dont care.
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
demon jeep said:
Hey don't leave out who got the seats. Just because I was in school that sat does not mean I did not want to be there. The time I clead up with you was the first time I have seen you out there. And why all of a sudden did you get so involved in that earea? I was out there on clean ups befor I ran RS in a jeep, 7-8 years, where were you all those times?

The seats wern't needed to recover the vehicle (and I have zero clue who got the seats?)

What does "who's been on more cleanups" have to do with anything?
(and yes,I have been recreating the area since I can remember and I have been to a half dozen cleanups in the area, try Boy Scouts...)

I just don't get why you make such drama over the area... "real world meets boy meets world meets days of our lives".... meets Demon...

I guess all I can say is do your best everyone... keeping these trails open is alot higher priority than the "who showed up to the cleanup" contest... and most of all, I don't think any trail with the name RME on it is "trashed" (how is that for team spirit ;))

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
demon jeep said:
Oh no is that a bad thing if I was, do I need to sign a paper saying I am going out there? It does not matter when I go out. If you read my post you would know when I was out there last.

Im not going to fight with you any more, what I say does not matter to you and I dont care what you think, you just want to fight about it.
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

Wow, Demon, you just make it way to easy....

Yup, I was talkin' to you... everyone is talkin' to Demon... :rofl:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
jmaxj said:
No, smokincamel, 87jeep, myself and a few others went up there to take a look
at the signs & see how much RS had changed, after we tried to get up to jacob city.

Rumor has it you guys had sleds... as soon as we hit the snow-covered roads... I was thinkin "man we need a sled and a ski-rope" :D

demon jeep said:

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

Not to be rude but YOU GOT ISSUES.

shibby

demon jeep said:
Old matress at the start, beer cans all ovr at the squeese, shot gun shell at the water fall, tree rip out at the squeese, and bottles at the beginning also.
does tha help, I know there might be more but I dont care about it, RME adopted it so RME can clean it.
Nothing against you Greg, just saying as a group.
ok,
i was in slc for less thanb a week and i ran tjis trail !!!

i dont know what the **** you are talking about!! you are full of ****t!!
you need to go F***K yourself, that is an awsome trail...keep the f**K off of it if you dom=nt like it!!!

GO EAD!!

shibby said:
ok,
i was in slc for less thanb a week and i ran tjis trail !!!

i dont know what the **** you are talking about!! you are full of ****t!!
you need to go F***K yourself, that is an awsome trail...keep the f**K off of it if you dom=nt like it!!!

GO EAD!!

OK he has alot of anger

richpblaze

Blablabla?????????

As I read your post are I have is one question who the F#$ck are you????? I was out at RS today and I would have to agree with every one else. 1st why in the hell are you bashing Cruiser outfit or RME. Actions speak louder than words, If you feel the trail is trashed. Why don't YOU organize a clean-up, INSTEAD OF BASHING people or RME. 2nd Are you bored?????? And have nothing better to do?????? If so why don't you get off your ass and do something about the way you feel. Bashing is NOT the way to go about it. Bla bla bla :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Blaze

P.S. I have seen a lot of good things happen because of ths board, If you have a problem with it or the members Maybe you should find something else to do with your spare time.