Rattlesnake Trashed / Demon Jeep

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'm glad that people like Demon dont' have the capacity to organize or lead people. If people like him were our contacts to land managers and decision makers, we'd all be hiking rattlesnake.

Cody

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Cody said:
I'm glad that people like Demon dont' have the capacity to organize or lead people. If people like him were our contacts to land managers and decision makers, we'd all be hiking rattlesnake.

Cody

I love it.

:)

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Cody said:

Cody

he he :D

cyberduke

Hairy Bagel
Cody said:

Cody

Dude, that is too funny!

-Earl

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
You know what is so dang funny about this thread (and the other 4 or 5 threads exactly like it) is that no matter how many buttholes there are out there that dump their trash, candy wrappers, beer cans, etc. on the trail, it doesn't take very long before all that crap is picked up by the good guys like (most of) us on this list!!

I'd like to give a pat on the back to just about most of us for the good work we do do. Now let's get out there and wheel those trails!

EZ

richpblaze

That's what I'm talkin' bout

EZRhino said:
You know what is so dang funny about this thread (and the other 4 or 5 threads exactly like it) is that no matter how many buttholes there are out there that dump their trash, candy wrappers, beer cans, etc. on the trail, it doesn't take very long before all that crap is picked up by the good guys like (most of) us on this list!!

I'd like to give a pat on the back to just about most of us for the good work we do do. Now let's get out there and wheel those trails!

EZ

A-Men brother. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Blaze