Restaurants....what do you all like?

toykrawler

slightly modified crew
food

Golden Pheonix=chinese
Shanghai cafe=Vietiamese
bucca de bepo=Itlian
Braza Grill=brailizan
another vote for Joe morley's haven't been in a while but awesome mud pie!!

Shagnasty

Cafe Rio is good, but the line sucks. Pizza bender from Italian Village mmm They’re open for lunch now too. Grinders is also good for sandwiches. (slow though)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
The Olive Garden uses bagged entrees. EWWWW

I used to run the kitchen at a nice place in Rochester that was right next to the Olive Garden... all the staff ate at our place because "we made real food". I thought that was funny.

TooeleBronco

let's go wheelin
Tacoma said:
The Olive Garden uses bagged entrees. EWWWW

I used to run the kitchen at a nice place in Rochester that was right next to the Olive Garden... all the staff ate at our place because "we made real food". I thought that was funny.

I don't care where or how Olive Garden gets or makes their food. It tasts great to me. I think if we knew everything that went on in the kichens we would all eat at home. :greg:

BURB-STYLE

WhiTe tRash whEEling
try Thai-foon at the gateway. upstairs across from barnes and noble. really different and very good. Get the sampler appetizer thing, it's worth it.

tiny2085

HomeGrown
toykrawler said:
Golden Pheonix=chinese
Shanghai cafe=Vietiamese
bucca de bepo=Itlian
Braza Grill=brailizan
another vote for Joe morley's haven't been in a while but awesome mud pie!!

I second Bucca, that palce has killer food, and I second braza, just tried it friday night and love the place. The roast beef is sooooo tender.

olywrestle

Duct Tape
Took my wife to Flemings last night for our anniversary. very pricey but the best food I think I have ever had. My wife fell in love with the Filet Mignon. Everything was good from our appetizers to dessert!

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
olywrestle said:
Took my wife to Flemings last night for our anniversary. very pricey but the best food I think I have ever had. My wife fell in love with the Filet Mignon. Everything was good from our appetizers to dessert!

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
lets not leave out barbacoa for a damn good burrito
as for sandwiches super grinders on 47th and I-15 damn good sandwiches, kinda small though, but mmmmmmm

oh and let us not forget Wendy's for their dollar menu its great when on a college budget:D