RME Apparel Thread...yes, it's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Make sure to keep warm this winter with your own RME hoodie! Quantities are automatically updated on the website so you can verify that your size is still available. Don't wait long!

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Thanks for the hoodie! Fits good and I like that the hood is big enough for my large noggin :D and thanks for the goodies.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Any idea how long the ship times will be? I assume you are not the one shipping them...

Thanks. :)

I am the one shipping them out actually. I am just waiting on the regional rate boxes from USPS to show up. Everyone that selected shipping should have their order by the end of next week.

airmanwilliams

I am the one shipping them out actually. I am just waiting on the regional rate boxes from USPS to show up. Everyone that selected shipping should have their order by the end of next week.

Thank you for the update. I will relax my mailbox watching until it gets closer then.

1995zj

I'm addicted
For those that selected Local Pickup. Text me or PM me and we can work out a day/time for pickup. I'll send PM's to the ones I know the username of tonight when I get home.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Good news! USPS finally delivered the Regional Rate boxes that I ordered! That means I can get orders shipped out tomorrow! I unfortunately only received 10 though instead of the 30 I requested, so I'm thinking it isn't enough and ordered more. I will get the orders shipped out by order date. These boxes aren't carried at the local post offices either....as I found out today when visiting. If I get your order shipping, you'll get an email with the tracking information.

Thanks guys!

Keep the orders coming! Still have some left from those that asked for one

Status
Not open for further replies.