RME Apparel Thread...yes, it's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1995zj

I'm addicted
What kind of quality are these made of?? Are we talking carhartt good, generic quality, etc..
Thanks!

They're generic I guess? They are made by Gildan, who make a lot of the hoodies before being branded. They're like Haynes I guess.

Others can chime in on the quality.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Do the sizes run big or small?

Both hoodies and zip hoodies are a preshrunk 50% cotton/50% polyester material. From what I've heard, they actually run about right or a little larger. But it really just depends on the person and how they like their hoodies/jackets to fit. Always a tough question to answer.

Maybe others that have received them can chime in on this as well?

Tonkaman

On a quality scale of 1-10 I'd say these are a 7. Absolutely better quality than Haynes or similar brands, but not the nicest hoody in my closet. Definitely a great value for what your getting at this price though

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Decent quality, but definitely not a Carhartt. Mine are about right, sizewise, and didn't seem to shrink any when I washed them.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Sorry for being late to the party. Glad to see what I wanted was still available, so I just ordered one pull-over and one zip-up. I also opted for local pickup, so please PM me to let me know the exact location of your Herriman outlet. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.