RME Apparel Thread...yes, it's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Yep I don't mind $4 to $6 bucks more for something that fits. Us tall guys are always left out.....I get it though, supply and demand

Okay so just got word that I can get you one of the XL Tall zip hoodies for $45 and another $5 if you want it shipped. Let me know.

Thanks

1995zj

I'm addicted
Just got word that these are done! I'm out of town until Friday but will have them then and can work out pickup for this Friday evening or weekend as I'll have them ready. Feel free to text me at 8oh1 5604021 and we can work out a time to get you your apparel if you chose Local Pick-Up. There are still quite a few left too that haven't been sold yet, check the website as the quantities are up-to-date.
http://www.crawlerready.com/products/rme4x4?pagesize=12

Also, I can take cash or CC in person if you would like to purchase that way as well.

I will post up some pictures of the finished product when I get them on Friday evening after work.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I work near the 201 as well so I can pick it up from your work on Friday if you're there.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Would anyone else like me to bring their order with me to work tomorrow? My work is just off 5600 West and 2100 South in West Valley. I need to know by 7am tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.