RME Apparel Thread...yes, it's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Not that there was any doubt, but I'll also offer up a plug from another angle: Tyler's customer service is exemplary. Thanks for your help with my order!

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Thanks, just got mine in the mail...and the wife is now the proud owner of my new hoodie. Now I just need to win one from the giveaway.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Thanks, just got mine in the mail...and the wife is now the proud owner of my new hoodie. Now I just need to win one from the giveaway.

Ha yeah my wife had been wearing mine too lately....even though I still have two boxes of them she could've chose from! Lol

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
People need to buy more so I can spot all these RME suckers out in the wild. :D Every once in a while I do see somebody wearing the old style one from about six years ago!

1995zj

I'm addicted
Sorry for the late replies guys, yes there are still some available. Quantities and sizes are on the website. Other colors are an option too, I'll look into those though as there are minimums for prices to be reasonable. I've only sold about half of what was originally asked for/ordered. I'll probably do some t-shirts next spring if there is enough interest in those.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I'm going to have to order another hoodie at some point since my wife stole mine. She says it's the most comfortable hoodie she's ever worn.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Happy New Year to everyone! Figured it's about time I finish selling off the remaining stock of these and then look into the possibility of doing a run of t-shirts if Greg/Shane are interested.

I've dropped the pricing on all RME hoodies by $10 to cover cost into them for the small run we did. Hoodies are now $20 + $5 shipping and Zippered Hoodies are now $30 + $5 shipping (local pickup is available.) Not many left, so get yours ordered!

http://www.crawlerready.com/products/rme4x4?pagesize=12

Stock left as of this post

Black Pullover Hoodies:
Small - 1
Large - 4
2XL - 1

Charcoal Pullover Hoodies:
Small - 2
Large - 2
XL - 3
2XL - 1
3XL - 1

Black Zippered Hoodies:
Large - 2
3XL - 3

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I will take a large charcoal hoodie. I'll pick it up.

Wife says she wants a small charcoal hoodie also.

Edit: Ordered :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.