Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Shawn

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • mbryson

Votes: 13 16.9%

• Total voters

ubae

Not an FBI agent
Ive been thinking about all the peeps i have yet to meet on here and was wondering who you'd want to meet

This is annonomous so vote freely...like i date the ladies ;)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I've already met all the people listed in the poll. :-\ Maybe we need some fresh prospects?

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I've met everyone on there except Coreshot.. I THINK-- I might have already met him. :D

Nah, I haven't met ya yet. Maybe it's time we had an RME get together. We could do it at my house and play pool.

Tacoma, Goat and Broncomama are the ones I haven't met. I'm gonna vote for 'mama, 'cuz if I'm meeting her I'm probably in Moab.

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Not sure if I've met anyone on the list. At least in person. Though, I think I've talked to just about everyone of them on here at some point. What can I say, I'm to busy fixing everyone else's junk, I can't wheel my own. That or maybe I'm a bigger loser then I thought. I'd like to meet them all. Come pull me out of my shell.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
No joke. Last time we had a party here was when SukaB was on MonsterGarage. All these people were saying they had been here, and I had no idea who they were.

We're really trying to get people out to the annual RME BBQ over Memorial Day weekend. This year will 3rd one, the catch is we go wheelin and it's in Moab. :p

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
yeah the RME BBQ is great fun... and sometimes Greg even makes it there at the last min... lol...

And you never know who you might meat there...

Attachments

• 100_0064.jpg
    100_0064.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 100_0165.jpg
    100_0165.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

O'neal

?????????
I'm an outcast,maybe it's a utah thing...J/K:D I've been wanting to come down and run some trail's with RME member's this year to get more wheelin time in and change up the same'ol routine.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I'm posting a public commitment to make it to this year's BBQ, and not be wrenching on my junk the whole time. :ugh:

Bart

I can prolly make the bbq this year now that I have running junk.

Had to vote for Coreshot, cuz he's the only one I (on that list) haven't met him yet.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I hope a lot more people show up this year for the RME Memorial Day BBQ Trail Ride. Last year was awesome! I was back east for the 1st one, and I am not missing any more!