Votes: 9 11.7%
  • mbryson

Votes: 13 16.9%

• Total voters

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I can't vote.....

What a bunch of loser's....:rofl::rofl:

Memorial Day weekend is the bomb! I'm getting close and close to getting the Cruiser done....:D

LT.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Mbryson and Greg. If the rest of the field is anything like these two gentlemen then I would be honored to meet the rest of the folks mentioned. I am hoping that Tacoma and Phatfoto will meet me at this years Easter Jeep Safari. I have PMed these two gentlemen and have found wisdom in their words. I have yet to meet anyone from the RME site that has been anything but fantastic!

LT.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I have met everybody on there:cool: I haven't seen Coreshot since about 1.5 years ago at the summit machine BBQ

LT.

Thanks LT. If I can make it I will...

Hmm, lumped in with Tacoma and wisdom.

Yeah, I did not mean any harm by saying that.:rofl: You have to remember that I have only had a one dementional discussion with the two of ya'. Words on a screen. Nothing more. However, I am really looking forward to meeting everyone, I just wish that I lived a little closer.

LT.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Just razzing ya... But for the list, I've met Tacoma (down the street), Greg (at the Teraflex show), and Shawn (at Tacoma's)...

Meat_

Banned
I've met them all. I voted anyway :)

We're really trying to get people out to the annual RME BBQ over Memorial Day weekend. This year will 3rd one, the catch is we go wheelin and it's in Moab. :p

The first two were a blast! Don't know if I'll make this years though :(

I've already met all the people listed in the poll. :-\ Maybe we need some fresh prospects?
Well, I'm not sure how accurate of a poll it is seeing as I was listed as a "bigwig". :ugh:

I'm posting a public commitment to make it to this year's BBQ, and not be wrenching on my junk the whole time. :ugh:
We don't care if you're wrenching on your junk or not, just be there. It's fun!!:greg:
I can't vote.....

What a bunch of loser's....:rofl::rofl:

Memorial Day weekend is the bomb! I'm getting close and close to getting the Cruiser done....:D
Oh, you're a bunch of loser......or something. :p Memorial Day is fun, although, I really wouldn't be against seeing you more than once or twice a year!! -_-

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I’m the only one that knows what happens when in irresistible force meets an immovable object. Every morning I punch myself in the face to wake myself up, and to make sure the rules of science are still governing our universe.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Eh, i've met all those people before.. Which is why I steer clear of "RME events" ;)

kidding..

I looked for Dom's Bug in that pic of the BBQ.. It was there, i saw it..

To those who are in line to meet Broncomama, bring her flowers.. This will pay off huge for you! ;)