Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Shawn

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • mbryson

Votes: 13 16.9%

• Total voters

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
There should be atleast 3 different categories.. BigWigs - Greg, Rockmonkey, Herzog ~ they run the joint.. BigDogs - cruiseroutfit, CarlPlus, bryson, Rockmonkey, Shwan, etc ~ Anyone who adds loads of tech info.. Then you have BigMouths - These are your Cody's, your WJZuk's, your Meat's, and so on.. I'm probably in the latter.. since i really don't bring much to the table

To those who are in line to meet Broncomama, bring her flowers.. This will pay off huge for you! ;)
:rofl: :rofl: Maybe.......

Oh and Jason.....if ubae shows up at the next bbq with flowers, I'll be sure and thank you. -_-

"BigDogs should be rated as those that supply Tech and Wheel, not those that pad a lot. ;)
Okay, Mr. The last time I went wheeling was Memorial Day McSweeney......:p
There should be atleast 3 different categories.. BigWigs - Greg, Rockmonkey, Herzog ~ they run the joint.. BigDogs - cruiseroutfit, CarlPlus, bryson, Rockmonkey, Shwan, etc ~ Anyone who adds loads of tech info.. Then you have BigMouths - These are your Cody's, your WJZuk's, your Meat's, and so on.. I'm probably in the latter.. since i really don't bring much to the table
So, I probably don't want to know the answer to this, but what category would I be in? Or is it just a complete freak accident that I was in this poll to start with.....? :ugh:

Maybe, but I have worked on the Cruiser almost every weekend (almost) since then to get it ready for the next outing (in May). Major updates... :D
Well, it had better be pretty fabulous to excuse you from hanging out with us! :greg: I just bought Chris a heater last night for the garage so he's going to start the great Stak install here this week. :tara:
Ubae? I've never met him. I'm not sure what to think of him.
Exactly my point! I've never met him either, but I've obviously made some sort of impression on him to be included in his survey! :freak:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I think he's a hard core lurker. Looks a lot, posts a little. Like the quite kid that always sat in the back of class that somehow new all of the gossip but rarely opened up his mouth.

Funny fact! 62.8% of those kids were named Brett, and 92.4% of Brett's turned into that kid. Crazy I know. I wonder what UBAE's name is ;)

Paudrhound

Well lets see I taught Greg, (don't ask him how I was I think I wasn't that good back then) have met Coreshot and mbryson. I voted for JamesK because I remember reading somewhere he is a geologist.

Bucking Bronco

I have had the pleasure to meet half of the people on the list and many more that aren't on the list. and out of everyone on the list I would have to say I would like to meet Cody. With his apparent quick wit and the fear I have seen in a certain someone because of a dog. I would like to meet the person behind the screen.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
y I would like to meet Cody. With his apparent quick wit and the fear I have seen in a certain someone because of a dog. I would like to meet the person behind the screen.

lol, are you referring to the canine rat vs. kitchen carpet incident?

That's funny.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't have been mad. **** happens and it's not like it was on purpose. As long as you take care of it, I'm not going to worry about it.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
All I know is, I bugged him a good bit about his ... uhm vehicle, and he hasn't publicly sworn out a death warrant against me, so he's alright in my book. :D

and the carpet deal was stand up. And he's inked.