• Shawn

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • mbryson

Votes: 13 16.9%

• Total voters

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Yup been wanting to meet Dom. He seems like my kinda people.

You drive a bug, own a chihuahua with a mohawk, own multiple straightening irons, and pay 80 bucks for a hair cut every couple weeks? ;)

Dom's a great guy. I only tease because....well....I'm an asshole and it helps my own self esteem.

Also, he didn't try to cover up the carpet. He came clean right away, but I think it was in fear of someone on the board tipping me off lol.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Well, mine was an easy vote.....the only person that I haven't met on that list is Broncomama. I even had the chance earlier last year and bailed out. What a wus I am

Awww, you could never be just plain ole boring Tara... :) I must have been abusing prescription drugs or maybe its my early onset of alzeheimers.

wait...wait... I think she might just buy that.
:rofl: Whatever! It was forever ago, in fact, I don't even know if I was on RME yet. Chris was because he knew who you were. In your defense, it was forever ago and at EJS. You were overwhelmed. :hickey:

Feel free to make it up to me next time we "meet" though. :greg: I like flowers and parts for Lemon Joy. Oh, and skulls. :p

Well, mine was an easy vote.....the only person that I haven't met on that list is Broncomama. I even had the chance earlier last year and bailed out. What a wus I am

You are a wuss. I'm glad you realize that. You will have a chance to redeem yourself though, same time and place this year! ;) And bring your daughter, it's very kid friendly.

To the BBQ or is there another trip in CO planned?
Both! I just reserved the Rotary Park for the BBQ on Memorial day weekend and then we're psuedo-planning the Colorado trip again. Same time, same place, only bigger camp spot. :D You should put it on your schedule now.
well there better be table dancing or I'm out!!! ;)

Oh whatever!! Every time I have brought up table dancing, you haven't jumped on it. I would also like to point out that I bring it up everytime we're together, so it must be you who's the big dull dud. :p

well well well I guess it's time to get the dancing shoes out ;)

Start practicing now my friend, you've got 5 weeks to get your groove on! And tell that sassy wife of yours to bring her dancing shoes, you can't table dance in Uggs. She has great legs, she needs to wear heels more. Don't forget the bowling shoes either! We went bowling on Sunday and B whooped our butts both games again. Someone needs to bring that boy down a notch or two....:rofl: