RME Meet & Greet!

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Gran Prix can get you here fast

Not if it's raining (which looks likely according to the current forecast). For that reason, I'll probably just drive the boring Leaf.

(On the plus side, I'll try to park it at one of the free public charging spots at Pioneer Park. If both of those are taken, I'll end up in Bewilder's lot.)

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
Dang! 03/14....that's 'Steak & BJ Day', it's also 'π day', and it's my wedding anniversary. I'm out. :(

Sure would be nice Greg to reminisce about the time we got in a jam, and I had to take advantage of an underaged girl with only one leg. I think Herzog was involved too. Imogene? It's one for the books! :oops:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
A deal is a deal. If people brave coronamageddon to come in, the least I can do is kick a few bucks back to a charity we all support.

I appreciate the sentiment though, but there is no need to feel bad for me. I signed up for this so I'm not a victim. I don't ever expect things to fall my way, so I'm not surprised when they don't. It's definitely the worst possible timing, but we'll figure out how to get through this thing one way or another.