Schoons Buggy Build

chadschoon

Started on some arts and crafts today ;) Also got my flanges mounted on the engine tube. More arts and crafts to come :)

IMG_0719_1627.jpg

IMG_0721_1629.jpg

IMG_0720_1628.jpg

xtremexj

Looks great Chad!! Out of curiousity, what is the distance from the top of your floor to the top of the door bar? I believe you said the sub frame was about 11" tall as well, correct? Trying to see how close my chassis is dimensionally.

Shane

chadschoon

Looks great Chad!! Out of curiousity, what is the distance from the top of your floor to the top of the door bar? I believe you said the sub frame was about 11" tall as well, correct? Trying to see how close my chassis is dimensionally.

Shane

it is 18 !/2" from floor to top of door bar.

chadschoon

Haha I wish! I was on vacation and ever since I got back I've been laying tile at a remodle for my pops. I finally get to get back after it this week :)

chadschoon

Ok I have a little update. I got my hood mounted and also the grill. Picked up some 7" HID's from Tyler (Crawlerready.com) so I decided to mount them up and see how bright they were. They light up the world! I dont think my neighbor was to happy with his house being lit up for a while ;) Also got the front bumper moved out and the winch mounted...

IMG_0499-1.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg