Schoons Buggy Build

chadschoon

Well here is a shotty cell phone pic of it after the weekend. Got the bumps mounted and decided to throw the springs on it to see where it sat. All the weight still isnt on there but it sits where I had it planned :) Does look huge though after starring at it at full bump for so long ;)

IMG_0666_0881.jpg

Last edited:

chadschoon

Front is 225 over 250 and the rear is 200 over 250. The rear may be a little stiff. Have to see for sure on the first run :) as of right now everything seems good though so we will see.

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Its all about the time and dedication!! It will be everything you expected and more at the rate your going!!!

chadschoon

My latest date I want it to be 100% complete will be thanksgiving. But I'd love to have it for the summer or at least fall :)

chadschoon

Ok i've got a few updates but not to many ;) I finally got my brake pedal situation figured out. I have such long legs I ended up going with a forward mounting MC. At first I was going to use a two pedal wilwood setup. With my legs being so long and not to much room I ended up going with a single pedal CNC. Ill run cutting brakes to make up for the loss of the other pedal. I also go my radiator mounted (It will have flanges on the engine tube so that the radiator and engine can be removed). I also got the seats mounted. I have decided to change up the front bumper to fit the winch but have yet to complete that. Now on to the fun interior :)

IMG_0495_1328.jpg

IMG_0496_1329.jpg

IMG_0494_1327.jpg

IMG_0493_1326.jpg

IMG_0492_1325.jpg

IMG_0497_1330.jpg

IMG_0498_1331.jpg

Last edited:
R

rockdog

Chad, how come your gee-roge has a block wall at the back of it? Thought I'd post something other than I worship the ground you walk on dude.:rofl::rofl:

OK, THE BUGGY IS LOOKING GOOD!

chadschoon

Chad, how come your gee-roge has a block wall at the back of it? Thought I'd post something other than I worship the ground you walk on dude.:rofl::rofl:

OK, THE BUGGY IS LOOKING GOOD!

HAHA funny you ask. There is a stair well that goes down to a mechanical/storage room right there. There used to be a hand rail right there. Now this is where it gets funny. when I had my jeep I nocked it into gear and the jeep went sailing through the railing and into the house :eek: I just remodeled my house so I built that block wall and the shelf on top for more storage room. Or a barricade for off road vehiculars :rofl:

Thanks for the complements guys!!! :D