Political So now what

Political discussions within

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Replacing-Twitter.jpg

(I get the irony of the artist having his tweeter handle on there. Stop thinking about things so hard...)

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Did anybody watch the Congressional hearing today with the 2 IRS whistleblowers? I wouldn't say anything that was said was surprising, but to hear it from 2 people that the Dems could not even try to assail their character....it was kind of shocking. Should we start placing odds on who is going to be throwing their hat in the ring to run? Once they start tracking down the off shore accounts that have been referenced.....it is game over for him running for a 2nd term.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
you got me before I changed it ha ha. I started thinking about that one, and I think modern pop music is probably more like audible vape. But the only difference between modern pop music and modern country is a couple horse references, a beer references, and they somehow find a way to dumb down the chords.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
you got me before I changed it ha ha. I started thinking about that one, and I think modern pop music is probably more like audible vape. But the only difference between modern pop music and modern country is a couple horse references, a beer references, and they somehow find a way to dumb down the chords.
Dude I as laughing so hard hahaha