Political So now what

Political discussions within

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
This outrage over this country song is pretty hilarious.
The outrage over most things is pretty ridiculous, to me. Getting mad over this song is about on par with getting butthurt about Budweiser's ad campaign or what shoes an M&M is wearing or whatever the **** Tucker Carlson has the conservatives riled up about this week. Everybody has picked a side and everybody is just looking for some bullshit from the "other side" to get mad about while excusing all the bullshit from their own and it's crap. It's all a bunch of partisan, tribalistic, rabblerousing crap, and it's why I don't even bother reading these threads much any more, here or elsewhere.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Oh there's a lot more, but 4 was suffice for a meme to show the hypocrisy

View attachment 162236
so 12 more over 15 years. Honestly, I bet I could find 100 articles about eating bugs, but I guess I don't understand the angle. What's the issue here? Who cares about eating bugs? Lots of cultures have been eating lots of bugs for lots of centuries.

I inhaled a grasshopper once while going 50 mph on a dirtbike. zero stars. Do not recommend.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
so 12 more over 15 years. Honestly, I bet I could find 100 articles about eating bugs, but I guess I don't understand the angle. What's the issue here? Who cares about eating bugs? Lots of cultures have been eating lots of bugs for lots of centuries.

I inhaled a grasshopper once while going 50 mph on a dirtbike. zero stars. Do not recommend.
It's the fact that they publish that garbage and then turn around and say it's a racist conspiracy. 🤷‍♂️

An ear wig found it's way into my insulated coffee container one time. I was only able to spit half of it out. I also do not recommend

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Ok, this where my knowledge gap comes from. Who's saying eating a bug is a racist conspiracy? Lol, I've literally never heard this before. Is this new?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
cOnSpIrAcY ThEoRy

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
See, I told you that you could find even more with a simple search of the webz.

I thought you were on the "Rothschild's are controlling the world and should be stopped" train? Isn't that the gist of the NPS article? Rothschilds want to control you so they are flooding the media with articles about eating bugs. Rothschilds are anti-Semitic, therefor and thus concluding eating bugs is anti-Semitic? I assume the Rothschilds also farm the bugs too. Or are are you more anti NPR than anti International-Shadowy-Elite? I'm so confused here lol. Can you just state your hypotheses when you post these kind of discrete allegations so that those of us that aren't in the loop can at least know the angle?

I wonder if we should rethink the ground-cricket sausage we just put on our menu. I didn't realize it was so divisive!

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
See, I told you that you could find even more with a simple search of the webz.

I thought you were on the "Rothschild's are controlling the world and should be stopped" train? Isn't that the gist of the NPS article? Rothschilds want to control you so they are flooding the media with articles about eating bugs. Rothschilds are anti-Semitic, therefor and thus concluding eating bugs is anti-Semitic? I assume the Rothschilds also farm the bugs too. Or are are you more anti NPR than anti International-Shadowy-Elite? I'm so confused here lol. Can you just state your hypotheses when you post these kind of discrete allegations so that those of us that aren't in the loop can at least know the angle?

I wonder if we should rethink the ground-cricket sausage we just put on our menu. I didn't realize it was so divisive!
I dunno man. I just feed my chickens the bugs and get eggs.

So I figure maybe they think we are chickens and they want our eggs?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I dunno man. I just feed my chickens the bugs and get eggs.

So I figure maybe they think we are chickens and they want our eggs?
So are the eggs then anti-Semitic, or does that go away when the government drone processes the bug and poops out an egg?

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
It sucks for all the people who are (were?) employed by Budlight.. but it's awesome to see Americans stand for values.

-I'm not saying people can't have their own sexual preference.. just that Americans don't need it pushed on us by companies.

Business / Politics / Sex should all remain separate from each other at all times.