Political So now what

Political discussions within

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
What were you doing in 1995? I was riding a bike to my elementary school. Utah had almost 1/2 the population it does now.
My family and I would like to move into your basement, rent free, please.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
What were you doing in 1995? I was riding a bike to my elementary school. Utah had almost 1/2 the population it does now.

We lived in an apartment in Murray (4600 S 200 E area) in 1995. I had just taken my first "tech" job at an automotive parts lookup catalog company. We were getting our first mortgage in 1996. I think I still had a '72 Riviera beater and a '89 RS Camaro.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped

What a coincidence I was living in my parents basement rent free. :D Got married the next year and paid $400 for rent...

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member

Is getting to use your dump trailer part of the deal? 🤣

And yeah, I was in the 6th grade unlike these other old-timers

Houndoc

@Stephen
I will leave it that we have different perspectives on the Middle East- I agree completely with your assessment of Palestinian leadership and we all agree the Hamas attacks are completely unjustified.

I see more human rights and other issues from the Israeli side both before and during the war than you do. Fine.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose

I was in my first year of the MLS program at the U of U School of Medicine............drinking beer at Bar X after class and going to Port O' Call and the Green Parrot on weekends.

Tonkaman

Isn’t this perfect for a landlord like yourself? You can charge a premium price since people won’t or can’t go out and get a mortgage of their own