Southwest Crawl Fest, Jan 29-30

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Southwest Crawlfest Jan.29th & 30th 2010

Hats are going fast Register now to recieve your free hat to be picked up at the checkin for the Southwest Crawlfest !!:greg:

rock4fun

Hey Mr. Crabtree do I get a free hat to. Thanks for going out with me the other night to figure out what was wrong with LIL UGLY {my crawler} I just hope what I did fixed the problem. I will catch ya in a bit may be down again soon. Thanks for storing the crawler.

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Absolutely you get a free Hat

For everyones information the next 18 people that register for the Southwest Crawlfest will get a free hat courtesy of the U4WDA so make sure you Register for the Southwest Crawlfest at www.southwestcrawlfest.com for any questions about Trails or anything else please call Steve Crabtree Southwest Crawlfest Event Chairman at 435-215-4516 Thanks!

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Just got BullyDog as a Major Sponsor

We have got some exciting raffle items This is going to be a great raffle to raise funds for our Land use issues . Sign up now to get the trail you want and the Dinner and Raffle are to Die for Hope to see you here at the Southwest Crawlfest in January :greg:

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Trailering your Rig is not a problem!

Everyone lines up at the fairgrounds with truck and Trailers and when you get to the trailhead there is a staging area that you are able to unload at !:cool:

mrclean

INTERNET WHEELER
I'm running 52" tires, rockwell axles locked, doubler, exo cage. The blue buggy is rockwells with 54" boggers, and the green waggy is the same as mine but running 44s. The last trail we did was helldarodo.

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Now i Know who you are !!!

Just give me a call and I will make sure you have big enough Rocks on your trail even if i have to haul em in :p 435-215-4516