Spotted

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
49985549391_69f7958b19_b.jpg

This guy lives in my neighborhood and it is the nicest D21 I think I've ever seen. Thing is mint.

Pile of parts

49985805167_ca28a90b11_b.jpg

Saw this at the ol' Pick-n-Pull Saturday. Ratty-ass Winnebago was running rough as can be and I'm pretty damn sure the trailer was a meth lab.
Oh, that guy did an addition to his home...
Pretty sure they all live in the industrial area between Director's Row and 201, near the 3200 W area. There's a whole group that alternates between streets down there. I don't have a problem with it if that's how you have to live but they don't have to leave their trash behind.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Oh, that guy did an addition to his home...
Pretty sure they all live in the industrial area between Director's Row and 201, near the 3200 W area. There's a whole group that alternates between streets down there. I don't have a problem with it if that's how you have to live but they don't have to leave their trash behind.

There's always a bunch of them parked on 1700S by the golf course too.

Destroyer

Phil Nelson
I spotted @Destroyer today in Evanston, he actually works for Union Pacific up here, as I do. I didn't know who he was at the time, so we were talking 4x4's, about his Early Bronco and mentioned he does a lot of solo wheelin.

I told him to join RME for some upcoming trail runs and he said he had been a long time member!

:eek: X-D
It was nice to meet you @Greg i have some repairs to do to the Bronco but can’t wait to take it back out again.

Homefryy

49985805167_ca28a90b11_b.jpg

Saw this at the ol' Pick-n-Pull Saturday. Ratty-ass Winnebago was running rough as can be and I'm pretty damn sure the trailer was a meth lab.

Saw this same guy at the AutoZone on the corner of Redwood and California yesterday except he was also flat towing a pickup truck behind the trailer. I couldn't get far enough away to get a picture of the whole long train.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Saw this same guy at the AutoZone on the corner of Redwood and California yesterday except he was also flat towing a pickup truck behind the trailer. I couldn't get far enough away to get a picture of the whole long train.

I also saw it last week. My wife works in the area and I was down there last week and saw it.

I can't believe all of the dilapidated RV's lining California Avenue just west of Redwood Rd. Makes me sad and sick at the same time.

Mike

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Dude gets around. He's at the pull n save on 201 right now.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I've seen him an a bunch of others along Decater Dr, not far from California/Redwood Rd... They have an RV encampment there...