Spotted

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
When I used to tow my rig around tied the front down by the bumper, kept it from swaying so much on the trailer. Always did the back around the axle.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
Went up to the Gorge for a few days of fishing and on our way out we saw a crazy rig that I have never seen before. A guy had a big motorhome pulling a truck with boat on top of it. Now the thing that was unusual wasn't a boat on top of the truck but a good sized boat AND trailer on top of a truck. We didn't have a chance to snap a picture so I went online to see if others do this and sure enough they do.

Attachments

• rv-towing-truck-boat.jpg
    rv-towing-truck-boat.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 63

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
A few things going on here. Chained to the bumper, not the axle and loosely chained at that. Jeep pulled all the way to the front of the trailer. Double tire carrier just in case your destaco latch fails
View attachment 127824

Besides the manner in which the vehicle is tied to the trailer, I also don't like the careless manner in which the ramps are merely thrown onto the deck of the trailer and not secured. A few good bounces going down the road and they're causing an accident or worse, going through someone's windshield.

Mike

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
49985805167_ca28a90b11_b.jpg

Saw this at the ol' Pick-n-Pull Saturday. Ratty-ass Winnebago was running rough as can be and I'm pretty damn sure the trailer was a meth lab.