Spotted

Coco

The rat rod was on the main drag of Seaside, and thought it was really nice looking.

The G-Wagon appeared to be the portal'd version, and note the dual coilovers front and back?

The 4runner (from Utah) was at Kelly's Marina where we were crab fishing. Was talking with one of the workers, and found out he was from Lehi Utah (after we had told him we were traveling back to Utah). Small world. I wonder if this was his rig? Said he was heading back home in a couple weeks, and was just working for the summer (was a dang cool place to be working at in my opinion. Cool little marina)IMG-3609.JPGIMG-3608.JPG
IMG-3607.JPGIMG-3624.JPG

Evolved

Less-Known Member
... was at Kelly's Marina where we were crab fishing.

Did you catch a lot of crabs but could only keep a couple because of size and gender? I think when we crabbed there last summer we caught a shit load but literally only kept like 2-3. I spent way more buying crab from them than I did actually paying for the boat rental.

Coco

Nothing ratty about that 30/31 tudor! It does look pretty sharp. Nice, traditional build.
Rat rod was definitely the wrong word haha. It was really good looking!
Did you catch a lot of crabs but could only keep a couple because of size and gender? I think when we crabbed there last summer we caught a shit load but literally only kept like 2-3. I spent way more buying crab from them than I did actually paying for the boat rental.
That is exactly what happened! Caught a TON of crab, but only kept two due to being the legal male length, everything else was too small, or female. We just went from the dock, and were trying to decide if we wanted to do the boat. Not many in boats were having good luck either.