Spotted

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
My Brat dragged itself over all kinds of stuff it had no business being on. Paid the price, too... Lots of CV shafts, clutches, hubs, ball joints. Underside looked like an old fashioned steel garbage can that had been in use way too long. Good car though. I liked it.

- DAA
I'll have to see if I can find pics of the belly skid we took off my brother's old Legacy. That poor thing was rode hard and put away wet. So much damage.

Reactions: DAA

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
With all that's going on with that truck, I'm unreasonable fixated on the ... antenna? fixed to the bumper that blocks the tailgate.
It’s one of those magnetic hitch ball alignment tools, just missing the yellow ball on the top. I know because I used to have one just like it with the big magnet at the bottom.

1969honda

Supporting Member
Lava Hot Springs. There is skis and a wakeboard bolted to the top under the tube.

Attachments

• 16894637912677209095841856784431.jpg
    16894637912677209095841856784431.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 76

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I'll have to see if I can find pics of the belly skid we took off my brother's old Legacy. That poor thing was rode hard and put away wet. So much damage.
There’s a recent Trail Mater video with a Dudaroo running all of Hells Revenge. It’s amusing.