Spotted

The_Lobbster

Thatā€™s so sick! However Iā€™m like 87% sure thatā€™s an AI generated image. I tried to reverse search the image but no dice.

Edit: Wow, fail, I didnā€™t see it was stated that it was indeed AI

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ha! That was your Red Superduty!
I was wondering if you were peeping out the windows. ā€œWho the eff is this dude in a red truck parked in front of my house!?!ā€

My buddy Scott just rented the mother-in-law apartment behind the house northwest of you. Heā€™s a seriously big-hearted guy. He will not stop talking ever, but heā€™s one of the good ones. Heā€™s going through a nasty divorce and just had to sell his built up JKU and his Duramax because of it. Heā€™s driving that burgundy Lesbaru Crosstrek until the divorce is settled.

I was wondering if you were peeping out the windows. ā€œWho the eff is this dude in a red truck parked in front of my house!?!ā€
Nope. I had to run out to harbor freight while you guys were moving things. Hopefully I'll bump into Scott at some point! That little apartment is a little odd. Some people that rent it were never seen outside.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Nope. I had to run out to harbor freight while you guys were moving things. Hopefully I'll bump into Scott at some point! That little apartment is a little odd. Some people that rent it were never seen outside.
Youā€™ll know him by the 58 year old guy with a Mohawk. šŸ˜‚. Not the purple Mohawk. Thatā€™s the landlady. Scott doesnā€™t have boobs. Ok, Scott doesnā€™t have huge boobs.