spring over

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Thats great, nothing makes a real american laugh like some violence. KILL EM ALL. damn ragheads.

I just assumed thats who Mr. Smiles is shooting at.

Turbobob

Semper Fi
Back to the topic, I have SOA with 2'' lift wrangler springs. I went with the dropped pitman arm for the steering, and it sucks. I just picked up a couple of flat top knuckles to do the hi-steer conversion. I also have a Sam's offroad traction bar in the rear. Contolls the axle wrap nicely! I trashed a set of rear spring before I installed the bar. Do yourself a favor & do it right the first time.:D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Spring- over's hop? Yes, if you do it wrong. No, if you do it right. Rockraven, chill the 'tude, we're just here to wheel, not measure our "Manhood"

Last edited:

redrock

Originally posted by Turbobob
Back to the topic, I have SOA with 2'' lift wrangler springs. I went with the dropped pitman arm for the steering, and it sucks. I just picked up a couple of flat top knuckles to do the hi-steer conversion. I also have a Sam's offroad traction bar in the rear. Contolls the axle wrap nicely! I trashed a set of rear spring before I installed the bar. Do yourself a favor & do it right the first time.:D
thanks turbobob that what i want to do all i need is to get some pics and some ideas before i start it SOA is what i want and i want it right when i get the part this summer i will be looking for someone to show me the steering thanks