Tacoman's 4th gen "Expo" 4Runner

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I made a deal with the devil. Everyone knows that's the only way to have fun on an expedition without titanium flatware. How did people travel and have fun 15 years ago before ExPo existed?

That was pre expoing. We've now transcended, or expoed, into a whole new level of fun. Expo is the new word for fun."

I need to order my solar panel charger now...

You don't have one?!?!?!?

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Yeah, I am aware of what the term expo brings with it, I am using the term jokingly, that why the ' ' are there. You seem very passionate about it :) lol

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Yeah, I am aware of what the term expo brings with it, I am using the term jokingly, that why the ' ' are there. You seem very passionate about it :) lol

As am I. I actually use ExPo (the forum) pretty regularly. But the people that take the term to heart just make me laugh and cry. Often at the same time.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
But you've got to admit, they have some really cool stuff.

All depends on what you consider cool. Most of the stuff that the hard core "expo" people have; titanium this, mahogany that, Snow Peak those, you can substitute with stuff from the DI and Recreation Outlet. My biggest issue with the "expo mentality is that its all about the gear, and less about getting out with what you have.

I think he should get custom plates that say EXPO

Those are Josephs plates.

sixstringsteve

My biggest issue with the "expo mentality is that its all about the gear, and less about getting out with what you have.

Sadly you see this everywhere nowdays whether it's a bike forum, RME, ExPo, Camping/Hiking Forums, gun forums, you name it. Sad trend really. As if a piece of gear equaled more fun. Fortunately I've got good friends like Brandon that like to get out more than talk about gear. Let's get this 4runner out on some dirt!

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
A mission I am glad to be part of :D

...even if it does use the word "expo" that makes zero sense.

Kurt is expo haterz. It will be difficult to out-expo my KJ, it had alot of custom fabrication and a turbodiesel motor.... it's hard to out-expo a turbodiesel with a spark-infestation.

Have at you sir.