Tacoman's 4th gen "Expo" 4Runner

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
So I picked up my new air filter system! I think I might loose some expo points though because I went with a K&N open element system.
Before
IMAG0893.jpg
Box of goodies
IMAG0894.jpg

IMAG0897.jpg

I was super impressed on how easy this was to put in while still using factory components. On paper this is suppose to give me around 14-15 hp either way I love the noise and throttle response :)

Last edited:

mesha

By endurance we conquer
So I picked up my new air filter system! I think I might loose some expo points though because I went with a K&N open element system.

I was super impressed on how easy this was to put in while still using factory components. On paper this is suppose to give me around 14-15 hp either way I love the noise and throttle response :)

Throttle response is my favorite part of putting on a K&N.

Marsh99

How could you let that happen? I swear I would have told my wife about how I wear the pants and it's my choice...or...not.

The thing is I decided I would much rather have a Tacoma. I had the best of both worlds; my wife was happy I said yes to when she asked if it could be hers, and I found a sweet double cab with her full support to buy it.

Marsh99

just got to do alittle here and there thats not as noticable. I tell my wife I traded for the parts and it will help in performance:D thats how I got my 32's, overhead dvd player, and rear bumper.

I want to keep it stock so it can be the kid hauler/grocery getter.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Wait I retract my statement. Somehow I though you were referring to the DC as your wife's DD(wrong thread). If that had been the case then I meant what I said, since it's not I take it back.

ghetto

So turns out this is my wife's daily driver... So no more expo build.
My wife gets mad if I work on my my stuff and don't give her 4runner some attention. I lifted hers and installed 295s. I also put bumpers on it front and rear. I was going to tint the windows but she wouldn't let me. She says she wants people to know it's a girl driving[emoji7]

But getting a tacoma to build and her having what she wants sounds like a win win to me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Marsh99

My wife gets mad if I work on my my stuff and don't give her 4runner some attention. I lifted hers and installed 295s. I also put bumpers on it front and rear. I was going to tint the windows but she wouldn't let me. She says she wants people to know it's a girl driving[emoji7]

But getting a tacoma to build and her having what she wants sounds like a win win to me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

My wife is the opposite and gets worried any time I start talking about doing anything with "her" 4runner

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Point of order:
expo is always lower case lest it be confused with ExPo.

Carry on.

Utah Bureau of Awesomeness Department.