TeraFlex PLUS All Jeep Show!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Here's another fountain of goodness. Why they don't come from the factory with a motor, I just don't know. They are KEWL with the Hemi.

Attachments

• 2009_6_6 034 (Medium).jpg
    2009_6_6 034 (Medium).jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 34

SWALLDOG

SO WHATS WITH ALL THE PICS OF THAT BIG UGLY GREEN THING! WHAT A PIECE OF JUNK RIGHT! WHO BUILDS CRAP LIKE THAT. 49" IROC'S? REALLY? I MEAN THE SOFT TOP DOESENT EVEN FIT RIGHT! :rofl:

IMG_5645.jpg

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I had a great time, ran into a few folks. Thanks to all at Teraflex, the vendors, and Miller Motorsports Park. I got a few pics to share...
100_3825.jpg

Was there an ugly rig category?

100_3864.jpg

FToy

100_3811.jpg

100_3807.jpg

100_3813.jpg

Looks like everyone enjoyed the course.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
SO WHATS WITH ALL THE PICS OF THAT BIG UGLY GREEN THING! WHAT A PIECE OF JUNK RIGHT! WHO BUILDS CRAP LIKE THAT. 49" IROC'S? REALLY? I MEAN THE SOFT TOP DOESENT EVEN FIT RIGHT! :rofl:

IMG_5645.jpg

Piece of junk coun't even stay on the ramp... Rolled right over the end of it..

SWALLDOG

Piece of junk coun't even stay on the ramp... Rolled right over the end of it..

yeah really. someone need to teach them kids how to drive! :rofl:

no for real that wasent me driving. I just like to build them.

anyways like every one has been sayin thanks for every one that was invalved in puttin this on. i know i had a great time and the friends i was there with had a great time! ya know what rig i really did like out there was Casey Beach's ride. i had not seen it in a while, but that kid has some skills. good on ya man. cant wait to go wheelin w ya! once i get home i'll have to load up some of the pics i took. dont know if there as good as some of the ones already posted, but you can never have to many pics! :greg:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
yeah really. someone need to teach them kids how to drive! :rofl:

no for real that wasent me driving. I just like to build them.

anyways like every one has been sayin thanks for every one that was invalved in puttin this on. i know i had a great time and the friends i was there with had a great time! ya know what rig i really did like out there was Casey Beach's ride. i had not seen it in a while, but that kid has some skills. good on ya man. cant wait to go wheelin w ya! once i get home i'll have to load up some of the pics i took. dont know if there as good as some of the ones already posted, but you can never have to many pics! :greg:

Which rig was Casey's?

vball85jb

I had a great time, ran into a few folks. Thanks to all at Teraflex, the vendors, and Miller Motorsports Park. I got a few pics to share...

100_3811.jpg

100_3813.jpg

Looks like everyone enjoyed the course.

If anyone else has pics of the #96 Jeep or the Humvee can you email them to me? I got the ones off photobucket from phatfoto, nice work! Any pics of me trying to take all the yellow paint off in the 2nd part of the course?