The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

Cascadia

Undecided
I was planning on heading down tomorrow. Was going to race in ute Nevada Saturday. But after my daughter being at primary children's for 8 days a week ago, she still isn't 100%. Not even 75%. So the last thing we want is another 90k in life flight from Washington like 3 weeks ago.

Cascadia

Undecided
I sold the 300. I'm hoping to race Vegas to Reno this August. And I don't want to do it on a 2 stroke. And I have a few other long trips I want to do. On top of that I want to see if the 4 stroke will help me out with my carpel tunnel.

Tonkaman

Sounds like a great idea. I'm excited to hear how you like the 350.

I want a 4t for some long adventures too, but I'll have to wait for a bit.

rholbrook

Harrison asks me if he could try Hells Gate. I said sure, I will film it. So here it is. He turned 16 last week His KTM200XCW has a stuck bowl and was leaking gas so he rode a 300XC today
Harrison is the first one up
[video=youtube_share;_IZ1iZ-e7Xk]https://youtu.be/_IZ1iZ-e7Xk[/video]

Last edited:

Cascadia

Undecided
Harry is a dork. But he's also awesome. I rode cherry creek today and the dirt was awesome. Probably 50 or 60 miles on the new 350 xcf. I have to relearn how to ride now after being on a 2t for years.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
4 strokes are weird lol

I earned some good Karma here, because about 30 minutes later I ran out of gas on the Honda and had to take a strap behind a Titan down the road for a few miles :chuckle:

(These guys were going definitely going to roll, that front tire picked up about 5 feet in the air before they jumped on the hood.)