The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

Moabxjeeper

Has anyone been riding up around Bountiful recently, particularly Old Ward, Buckland Ridge, Tuttle Loop, Mueller Park, etc? My buddy just got a new bike and has never been up there. Just wondering how wet the trails are and if there's still any snow to worry about.

rholbrook

Tonight Brandon (marsh99) rode Lewis Peak trail with my two boys and his friend Jr. It was a great evening for a ride. They spent a lot of time on that trail last fall fixing it up and it's in great shape and lots of fun. They added what they called speed bumps but it's more like some rolling jumps to me. At the top of Lewis Peak this little guy was making a whole lot of noise

image.jpeg

We we took some pictures and shooed him under Brandon's tire. Then we got him to move off the trail so he could live another day

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
Tonight Brandon (marsh99) rode Lewis Peak trail with my two boys and his friend Jr. It was a great evening for a ride. They spent a lot of time on that trail last fall fixing it up and it's in great shape and lots of fun. They added what they called speed bumps but it's more like some rolling jumps to me. At the top of Lewis Peak this little guy was making a whole lot of noise

View attachment 105343

We we took some pictures and shooed him under Brandon's tire. Then we got him to move off the trail so he could live another day

Thanks for the invite! I had a blast.

Cascadia

Undecided
Von, Luke, and I had a nice little ride today. Started to get busy up there about the time we were finishing up. Saw a moose by Dimple Dell and a bobcat coming down the switchbacks. Fun day.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 7

rholbrook

My neighbor works for the company that will be working on the dam and he said that their equipment is going to take up half of the parking lot at Tibble Fork. It's going to get crazy up there

GAR

I'm coming out to Utah for a family reunion at Aspen Grove and will be riding AFC a bunch 6/27-7/1. A night ride would be sweet but I would have to get lighting.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'm coming out to Utah for a family reunion at Aspen Grove and will be riding AFC a bunch 6/27-7/1. A night ride would be sweet but I would have to get lighting.

Last one we did I had a SureFire flashlight ducktaped to my helmet and a crappy headlight. Pretty sure the flashlight put out more/better light!

Cascadia

Undecided
Got up above forest lake tonight. Came in from Provo Canyon by the dam. Up 37 to 38 around the mountain then took 157 back to where it meets 037. Got up to 9600 ft elevation. There are some large downed trees on 157 that people are starting to go around so Von is heading up to clear trail with his stihl later this week. From my house to the parking lot up the canyon was only 10 minutes. I wish it was single track all the way to 037 but it's not.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 7

Cascadia

Undecided
There was some snow on the sides of 157 north of 38. But the trail went through it. It was a little muddy but I bet it will be dry by next week. I didn't actually have to ride in any snow.