Thoughts on 2002-2004 WJ... Will most likely (and hopefully shortly) be my new rig

Troop92

I'm in the market and was wondering if you drove any others that were worth picking up...

Yeah, there were a few, actually. Mine, as I indicated prior, mainly came down to price more than anything else. I somehow managed to get a really good one on the low end of my "up to $4000" range... I did, however, test drive higher priced examples so I could see if I was missing anything. I wasn't, oddly enough.

I still have all my lists and notes, send me your requirements. Give me the top 5 things in order of importance, something like that. I can pm you the results.

Last edited:

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Yeah, there were a few, actually. Mine, as I indicated prior, mainly came down to price more than anything else. I somehow managed to get a really good one on the low end of my "up to $4000" range... I did, however, test drive higher priced examples so I could see if I was missing anything. I wasn't, oddly enough.

I still have all my lists and notes, send me your requirements. Give me the top 5 things in order of importance, something like that. I can pm you the results.

Sounds good, My TJ sold this weekend and I am looking to build a WJ.