Today I Want This....

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

One of the most beautiful cars ever built, but in carbon fiber, with a 420hp race engine. Take my money! (Though can I get it as an ES?)

where do you come up with this weird shit? That’s not a bad looking car in any manner BUT I‘VE NOT HEARD OF THIS KIND OF CAR. I had a JOB that was to know ALL cars produced for sale in the US (Electronic auto parts catalog) and I’ve never heard of this thing. Do you scour the European equiv of Playboy (“for the car articles”) to come up with these rigs?

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
where do you come up with this weird shit? That’s not a bad looking car in any manner BUT I‘VE NOT HEARD OF THIS KIND OF CAR. I had a JOB that was to know ALL cars produced for sale in the US (Electronic auto parts catalog) and I’ve never heard of this thing. Do you scour the European equiv of Playboy (“for the car articles”) to come up with these rigs?
Ha! You must not have been very good at your job then. ;)
I guess it comes down to my dad, @bobn. Had you grown up in my house, it was all about cars all the time and by and large not the Big 3. It was knowing about Opel GT's, Renault 5's, Subaru GL's, Suzuki LJ80V's, Honda Civic CVCC's, Lancia Delta's, Volvo Amazon's, Mazda Cosmos... the list goes on and on. Every auto magazine imaginable came through the mail slot and if it had 4-wheels and an engine, it was on the TV; from ATCC to MotorWeek to WRC and everything in between. Basically, I was raised as a global Automotive Enthusiast and it continues today.

Last edited:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
P1800s rule even in boring, stock configuration. My pal built one with an LS for his wife. It was rowdy. It was too much for her sensibility and they sold it.
There was a guy down off of 900 S and 700 W back in the day that restored Volvo's, John... something. He had a whole yard of P1800's, P1800ES's, and Amazons. He passed away about three years ago, and his family had a fire sale of everything. It was just the wrong time for me or I would have picked up an ES. Its always been at the top of my list of dream cars.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Ha! You must not have been very good at your job then. ;)
I guess it comes down to my dad, @bobn. Had you grown up in my house, it was all about cars all the time and by and large not the Big 3. It was knowing about Opel GT's, Renault 5's, Subaru GL's, Suzuki LJ80V's, Honda Civic CVCC's, Lancia Delta's, Volvo Amazon's, Mazda Cosmos... the list goes on and on. Every auto magazine imaginable came through the mail slot and if it had 4-wheels and an engine, it was on the TV; from ATCC to MotorWeek to WRC and everything in between. Basically, I was raised as a global Automotive Enthusiast and it continues today.

Oh, it’s a Vulva. That explains a lot

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.

Found the guy that never played Gran Turismo.

4x4_Welder

This is rad and I want it.

View attachment 130595
At least it looks better than the Cleetus Mcfarland one. I guess if you want to get some performance out of that body style Corvette it's best to just ditch the body.